Onepiece strike's back! - yea right...

Uras of the East said:
dude my car is clean, just give me the deffinition of clean, only cause i have a gutted out interior, and the paint is flat black instead of being all shiny, i have no radio, i have no AC, and it was painted by me. The way i see a car is simple i see it from the way is tuned, my car is clean cause i built it from the floor up, even the subframe was swapped out for a newer one, no one puts a hand on my car except me and the nook, my car handles like a go-kart, i dont need new paint, i dont need a nice interior you know why cause the day you are out in that track drifting the sheit out of your car, your new paint, your new interior, your radio all the bullsheit is worthless, whoever thinks other wise go join MADCOW DRIFTING LOL :D

this all falls down to the guys that acctually have clean cars and still slide without worrying about their back seats and a/c... but u tottaly must be a jdm tyte drifter by stripping your car from all its daily ness to fit some type of " macho hardcore jdm drifter style image " and i bet your reaction is the same as my friend when he stripped his car at the age of 15 (before growing up) " u dont need that **** yo, its extra weight !" yea... how much do the back seats wait again? just... remove your spare tire and drive.

Last edited:
Okami said:
this all falls down to the guys that acctually have clean cars and still slide without worrying about their back seats and a/c... but u tottaly must be a jdm tyte drifter by stripping your car from all its daily ness to fit some type of " macho hardcore jdm drifter style image " and i bet your reaction is the same as my friend when he stripped his car at the age of 15 (before growing up) " u dont need that **** yo, its extra weight !" yea... how much do the back seats wait again? bro stfu... remove your spare tire and drive.
^^LOL^^
And Rob I'm not knocking your car so don't take it that way I love the way your car looks but I also happen to love the stock 2-tone paint on the S13 Coupes. My opinion. Clean looking would have nothing to do with your performance though you know that. Now when it comes down to function looks go out the door but we all know if the same driver has 2 identical cars tuned exactly alike, but one is dented and rusty and the other is still in good condition whos gonna be more fun to look at. Even though there is a fun factor in watching a hunk of junk driving around, I still prefer F1 over Destruction Derby but thats my.02 cents not everyone elses. Later.

*edit* I just noticed I did say not clean in the one sexy whore comment I got my joke mixed in with your car, believe me it wasn't supposed to make your car sound un-clean.

Last edited:
coupes are gay, have fun carrying tires coupe lovers, hatch for life! except robs cause hes got megans

I said clean has nothing to do with performance, but it doesn't mean you can't have both seperate entities! And you don't have to drift to like drifting or maybe they have other priorities first. Are you asking that they/we leave?

BTW I noticed your comment earlier on MADCOWDRIFTING and I found it funny, but if your gonna claim that everyone on this forum who actually likes cars to look good are posing like you say MADCOW is then maybe somebody needs to cool off because judging people by there tastes doesn't make there character what you assume it is. I'm not trying to start a type-war so if it comes off that way it's not what I meant . I just wanted tomake sure we understand each other thats all. Later.

Uras of the East said:
NELVIS CALM DOWN OR I WILL SLAP YOU. I WAS MESSING WITH YOU BRO, JUST LIKE I WAS MESSING WITH EVERYBODY ELSE, MY CAR WILL LOOK CLEAN BUT NOT YET, NOT UNTIL I HAVE ADDRESSED EVERY SINGLE SUSPENSION ASPECT AND POWER ASPECT, THE WHEN IT IS DONE WITH ALL THE PERFORMANCE TUNING THEN I WILL FOCUS IN THE PRETTY EXTERIOR PART UNTIL THEN I WILL MAKE FUN OF PEOPLE WITH CLEAN CARS WHO DRIFT . LOL :D

Please don't slap ME! It turns me on. Sorry about that i was at work when I responded earlier and when I can't concentrate I get aggressive and become an asshole. I know you were playing but I needed somewhere to let the frustration out. ;)

Nelvis138 said:
Please don't slap ME! It turns me on. Sorry about that i was at work when I responded earlier and when I can't concentrate I get aggressive and become an asshole. I know you were playing but I needed somewhere to let the frustration out. ;)

both you biches shuttup before i c*cksmack both of you...hehe!!!

anyways its not the car its the driver, the car just helps...nuff said...

Okami said:
yeah it says 88 on the door jam. :confused: i know they start at 89... i dont get it

All S13's & S14's were manufactured in Japan, and the early 1989 models we got were 1988 chassis's from Japan.

Back
Top Bottom