Okami

Hashashiyyin
Driver
Before . . .
nick13.jpg

Ok ... so much for the supra,
000_1387 copy.jpg

000_12387 copy.jpg

new car : $400.00, mint condition 90k mile (88) coupe, with hud and all that crap... :eek:
000_11387%20copy.jpg

000_13387 copy.jpg

Photochop on the wheel's and drop!
photochop.jpg

dude please find another image host. Your pics hardly ever work. From what I can see, ouch and I love the new car.

ZenkiSX said:
You know you guys stole your name from an anime... thats pathetic.

i didnt come up with it... if i had a team i would name it d-sire, but i shouldnt have told you that... oh and ... your signature is pretty pathetic too ;)

Okami said:
i didnt come up with it... if i had a team i would name it d-sire, but i shouldnt have told you that... oh and ... your signature is pretty pathetic too ;)

Why I whouldn't steal that name. That sounds like something taken out of a Fast and the Furious script.

But to be on the positive side, your car is bueatiful, and like they say once you go black you never go back. And that is a really clean 2-tone coupe to.

ZenkiSX said:
Why I whouldn't steal that name. That sounds like something taken out of a Fast and the Furious script.

But to be on the positive side, your car is bueatiful, and like they say once you go black you never go back. And that is a really clean 2-tone coupe to.
Nice coupe brings back memories of my rusted POS 2 tone. And who is that by the car FABIO.

Last edited:
ZenkiSX said:

what about 2- EZ or N3v4 d13 ? :D

kwkouki said:
*throws bull**** flag*
LOL the referees are discussing the call ............................... ..:::Apparently someone has proclaimed themselves the best looking coupe on this site:::.. And the official ruling is :
bundy_whogives.jpg

Uras of the East said:
dude i am serious, i now have a nice front bumper, rear valences, side skirts coming soon, with my work wheels, 3 inch drop. so my car i hotter than yours lOLOLOLOLOOLOOLO
And an awesome paint job.

Uras of the East said:
they are ghey
nah just messin garound they are pretty hot, even tho my coupe is the hottes coupe on this site.

well/everyone is entitled to their own dumb *** opinions

Last edited:
damn that sucks what happened to the supra...and whats wrong with anime...go gum gum rocket!

Nelvis138 said:
LOL the referees are discussing the call ............................... ..:::Apparently someone has proclaimed themselves the best looking coupe on this site:::.. And the official ruling is :
bundy_whogives.jpg

And an awesome paint job.
OH MAN NELVIS ROXORS MY SOX! That made my night

Uras of the East said:
lol, that was great, i still have the sexiest coupe on this site.
I will agreethat your Coupe is sexy but what good is a sexy whore if shes not clean. Now if you ask me the cleanest is that new 2-tone one on this thread. Don't worry Uras your still the sexiest in live action

what are you talking about robs car is clean, its just ruff...he hasnt given it that clean shaven look in quite some time...

Back
Top Bottom