one step closer for my brown ass to get into cuba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anglo Saxons, wasps, Caucasians, white, you get the gist

i got the gist... but this thread is still fucking retarded... saying our country is a shit hole... come man.. i wish you would have grown up in cuba so your ass can try to float a tire over here or whatever you can get your hands on..

sunday?
drift event?
by yourself?
im not gonna waste my time

i just think its funny how you call OUR* county a piece of shit, in comparison to cuba.

*to people who are happy to be here, and are happy for what they have, and cant have in other counties.

ok i made a mistake saturday then.

i got the gist... but this thread is still fucking retarded... saying our country is a shit hole... come man.. i wish you would have grown up in cuba so your ass can try to float a tire over here or whatever you can get your hands on..

cuba1x.jpg

truck_starboard_large.jpg

http://www.floatingcubans.com/

zack is rite man. i was there 10 months ago. it sucks everything is expensive. if u work for the government like a little regular job ur salary is like $25 a month n eveything in the stores go by dollars. so you have to be making cash on the side n dat is illegal. Also you dont own shit police could take all our stuff if dey want n you cant do anything about it.

Last edited:
If you want I can have my Mom school all of you on Cuba (waits for mama jokes)

My mom lived there until she was 16 went back 41 years later....she didn't go on about how great it was. She didn't say "Oh we should move back there when everything gets better". She showed me pictures of my cousins house that is now condemned. She showed me a picture of a daewoo car and a Hyundai Van....those were probably the best cars in Cuba owned by government officials (not that I would complain, it's a Hyundai lol but seriously....), its fucked up over there. I had a family (Mom Dad little girl) living with me for a year after they came from cuba. The little girl didn't know who Santa was (or any holiday is for that matter), the dad had never even heard of Iron Beer (a CUBAN soda for those that don't know), the mom hadn't had milk since she was a child.

do some real research, talk to Cubans that just came over and they can tell you how it REALLY is. This country maybe is not the BEST but I feel blessed to live here.

My mom lived there until she was 16 went back 41 years later....she didn't go on about how great it was. She didn't say "Oh we should move back there when everything gets better". She showed me pictures of my cousins house that is now condemned. She showed me a picture of a daewoo car and a Hyundai Van....those were probably the best cars in Cuba owned by government officials (not that I would complain, it's a Hyundai lol but seriously....), its fucked up over there. I had a family (Mom Dad little girl) living with me for a year after they came from cuba. The little girl didn't know who Santa was (or any holiday is for that matter), the dad had never even heard of Iron Beer (a CUBAN soda for those that don't know), the mom hadn't had milk since she was a child.

do some real research, talk to Cubans that just came over and they can tell you how it REALLY is. This country maybe is not the BEST but I feel blessed to live here.

there you go... all your shit talking about how bad this place is... and here is the real talk to bring you back down to earth.

is the correct and proper term to say snowmans, whites, whities. lol

ive never heard the anglos before.. ive heard em all.. but never anglos.. anye frank speaks the truth no joke.. ive met his mom and shes shared some cuba stories with me..

If anyone went there and said it was great they went to Havana, of course its great they KNOW thats where everyone is gonna go, its very tourist oriented, My mom grew up in Jovellanos, Matanzas. That place....not soo great.

But my mom did say the beaches are still beautiful (Varadero beach is where she went)

I lived in serveral countries from the third to the first world.. none of the second though(commies) lol, and they are all different and good in their own sense... some materialistic, some more simple lifestyle, some more safe while others very unsafe.. i love all of them :) why did i move because i like change places once in a while :) makes life interesting!, good luck in cuba! cuba will need people to go and start changing the stuff and help rebuilding!

ive never heard the anglos before.. ive heard em all.. but never anglos.. anye frank speaks the truth no joke.. ive met his mom and shes shared some cuba stories with me..
yeah is kind of latin old word , i hear it a lot on History clases or INR stuff but never on a forum :ugh: jajajaja lol

Last edited:
wow.......I have no words for this guy, talking shit about the country that gave him political asylum, the country that gave him freedom and shelter.

You don't deserve to be here anyways with your backwards mentality, have fun living in tyranny :bigthumbu

Yeap... You will find a hand full of Cubans that will want to go back and its not to live there its to bring family back and or take money over there.

well if he wants to leave, hes brown he will fit it, just let me know so i can stop by and have a coconut on the beach.

Too all the people that say pack-up and leave....give me a break.

In every country there are things that people don't like...doesn't mean they have to leave. What hypocrites to say this is a great country and than turn around and shit on the first amendment. People are committing suicide and taking therir families with them because of the economy. Health care will say fuck you if dont have awesome insurance. Yeah 100 dollar a pill for heart medication. Let me not start about who we celebrate Christ Colombus who slaughtered, raped, and enjoyed killing the natives here and completely wiping out a race of people. Should I begin with how America started ethnic cleansing and forced women to remove their wombswho were not ethically clean..How about how the government allows any credit bearing company to do what ever the fuck they want and screw people outta homes.

So to the people who think this country is soooo great...nothing can be great...and the worst kinda great is the great where can can't see the flaws. This is just a fraction! of how horrible the country is...and the only reason why I say that is because the country unlike others has the potential of being great.

I live here and I have to deal with it...if I could move I would lol...Japan here i come.

Too all the people that say pack-up and leave....give me a break.

In every country there are things that people don't like...doesn't mean they have to leave. What hypocrites to say this is a great country and than turn around and shit on the first amendment. People are committing suicide and taking therir families with them because of the economy. Health care will say fuck you if dont have awesome insurance. Yeah 100 dollar a pill for heart medication. Let me not start about who we celebrate Christ Colombus who slaughtered, raped, and enjoyed killing the natives here and completely wiping out a race of people. Should I begin with how America started ethnic cleansing and forced women to remove their wombswho were not ethically clean..How about how the government allows any credit bearing company to do what ever the fuck they want and screw people outta homes.

So to the people who think this country is soooo great...nothing can be great...and the worst kinda great is the great where can can't see the flaws. This is just a fraction! of how horrible the country is...and the only reason why I say that is because the country unlike others has the potential of being great.

I live here and I have to deal with it...if I could move I would lol...Japan here i come.

Rediculous standpoint.....not even on the political level, what you jus said is pure garbage. I for one don't give a fuck period, but for me to say this place is a shit hole is gay. Its like living with your father, but saying "he's a bastard and i'm leaving the first chance i get" no matter where you go u will face shit that is unsavory, jus man up pointblank :boring:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom