Old Floridafail.com

South_Coast

Spectator
Found this on Floridafail.com many years ago, I think 2003ish. Shit makes me laugh my ass off when they circle the kid taking to someone in the parking lot. I tried it one time and failed hard, I ended up spinning out with the blinkers and wipers on and stalled.

Last edited by a moderator:
that video is full of fail

a bunch of janky 240s street sliding and purposely endagaring other people.

goddamn, that video is so fucking old.

fuck rippin it up

rob d, JT and Funk....and rantlet in the sweeet subie

Last edited by a moderator:
Boy the tables have turned I remember when all the drivers where in orlando and tampa. They all were dicks on floridadrift.com and sfl were the underdogs all we had was one dump circle track that I miss btw. Those were the days. When drifting was new and fun now everyone worries about horse power and tire smoke. I thingk im gonna start drifting a ka again just for the fun of it. lol

Boy the tables have turned I remember when all the drivers where in orlando and tampa. They all were dicks on floridadrift.com and sfl were the underdogs all we had was one dump circle track that I miss btw. Those were the days. When drifting was new and fun now everyone worries about horse power and tire smoke. I thingk im gonna start drifting a ka again just for the fun of it. lol

dnt forget bout bodykits!!! apparently u need one to drift nowadays.....

fail.jpg

I think I still have one of these stickers somewhere.

that video is full of fail

a bunch of janky 240s street sliding and purposely endagaring other people.

this was cool back in the day. dont you remember.

now its all about glittery paint, wheels that are too a big, oh and going to events...

how does this fail at all??? have you seen the street sliding vids ppl come up with now down here, those fail hard,we need to make vids like this again but upgrade it lol

actually speaking of stickers does any1 knw where i can get some sfldrifters.com and maybe a pptouch some out there has a pptouch for me :p

back on topic vid was kool but street sliding scares me a bit >_< just dont wanna risk that chance man. Mite try it on a hella empty street late at night after i learn how to clutch kick :(

drifting has become to main stream if u dont have a bad ass sr or rb engine name brand coils an sick wheels ur a fag. no drifting to me is driving what ever u have sideways as good as u can and having fun ppl always knock the broker ppl that have cut stock springs an stock ka's just because they feel bigger because they have more money. drifting when i got into it was all about fun with friends driving whatever u had to drive.

Back
Top Bottom