Old Floridafail.com

that video is full of fail

a bunch of janky 240s street sliding and purposely endagaring other people.

you know it's from '03 right? That video is awesome. Drifting around those people was the best part of the video. Kinda bummed that I started driving after funk stopped.

you know it's from '03 right? That video is awesome. Drifting around those people was the best part of the video. Kinda bummed that I started driving after funk stopped.

That's not from 03. Its from the summer of 2006. But it does seem so long ago!

drifting has become to main stream if u dont have a bad ass sr or rb engine name brand coils an sick wheels ur a fag. no drifting to me is driving what ever u have sideways as good as u can and having fun ppl always knock the broker ppl that have cut stock springs an stock ka's just because they feel bigger because they have more money. drifting when i got into it was all about fun with friends driving whatever u had to drive.

+∞

haha oh well, the dude that posted it said 03. Still before my time though.

Did I say 03'. My mistake, I hosted it on youtube on June 22, 2006 to give you a better time frame.

Last edited:
I remember seeing all this...south_coast is my brother from another mother and he always kept me up to date with this. Shit I remeber the days when I had a first gen Rex...I would fishtail that shit lol.

Back
Top Bottom