Official: Who's ROCKIN' an iPhone thread

z4k

Super Mod
Driver
I just picked up an iPhone 3g. I have to say I <3 it! Different then the blackberry I was used to but fantastic none the less! Plus work pays for the blackberry now :)

So who else is rocking one? Let's hear so tip or trick or cool must have apps!

pandora, some onther one that listens to the music and tells you what song it is. Also the remote control software to control your mac computer from your phone.

iphonetowhook.jpg

Mine was sweet until apple wouldnt fix it and I was gonna have to pay $300 to fix it.
I'll deffinatley be buying another one again sometime. They're awesome phones.

I just picked up an iPhone 3g. I have to say I <3 it! Different then the blackberry I was used to but fantastic none the less! Plus work pays for the blackberry now :)

So who else is rocking one? Let's hear so tip or trick or cool must have apps!

u finally got one...iphones ftw...remember u saw it here first lmao:bigthumbu

Still better..

thats really just an opinion, I think my phone is better than both (Sony Ericsson P1i), it does all the same things as both of those and I can't stand the iPhones because they don't have a keyboard but besides that they are good phones, just over hyped (as all things made from Apple)

Well... The Nokia N96 has a better camera (5mgp) w/ flash, Mobile TV, GPS, Maps, Weighs less, comes standard with 16gb and has a expansion slot for a microSD card, replaceable battery, Video Calling, Video Capturing, You can install 3rd party applications, Video output to TV, and supports bluetooth. Just because they don't advertise like Apple, doesn't mean it's not better.

Razr FTW! lol i have metro, im screwed. I just bought a Samsung R410 hopefully its better than my beat up motorola W385 that has no microphone lol. Iphone is nice though, but i cant have one, it will be full of scratches in a month.

Well... The Nokia N96 has a better camera (5mgp) w/ flash, Mobile TV, GPS, Maps, Weighs less, comes standard with 16gb and has a expansion slot for a microSD card, replaceable battery, Video Calling, Video Capturing, You can install 3rd party applications, Video output to TV, and supports bluetooth. Just because they don't advertise like Apple, doesn't mean it's not better.

Camera - I have a Nice 8MP Canon
--I never bought a phone because it has a camera. Just because it is 5 MP doesn't mean it is good.
Mobile TV - I have a nice HDTV at home. Who needs it on a phone. If I want to watch a movie on a trip I got my MacBook and the iPhone Resolution is hands down better.
GPS - Check
Maps - Check
16gb - I doubt I will fill 8 GB.
Video Calling - in the US? Since when?
Video Capture - Choice between Sony HDCam or Canon Digicam.
3rd PArt Apps - Check
Output to TV - Check It can even stream over WiFi to iTV
Bluetooth - Check

It al comes down to personal preference. Now lets keep this thread iPhone Specific. All Other BS will be deleted from here on out.

i thought about getting one since they are super sleek and theres tons of cute hard gelled cases for them. but alas. i will never want to leave verizon wireless. so until apple decides to go everywhere. im stuck with no iphone. =[

N95s fault... ITS OS....

the reason y iphone is an iphone.. is because of its OS... their are millions of phones that are better when it comes to hardware... but no body liked their OS...

...in that respect, u guys should b gearing up for the Google ANDRIOD cellphones... *dum da dum dum duuuuum*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom