Official Random video thread **2011**

Status
Not open for further replies.
CYBERTRONNNNN!!!!!!!!!! fcking COOL, you love cars you will defenetely LOVE THIS .. . :D

Last edited by a moderator:
No, what's fucking cooler is that you found this thread and didn't make a new one!!

1st cooler yes for me ofc and another millions of people who were once kids they fcking love it transformers and 2nd been a jackass you yes ofc this is a facking random video thread man u r more american than me, u should fcking know it better than me and there is no need to make a new 1. am i right ? :chair: and last no hard feelings its just a simple answer

Last edited:
1st cooler yes for me ofc and another millions of people who were once kids they fcking love it transformers and 2nd been a jackass you yes ofc this is a facking random video thread man u r more american than me, u should fcking know it better than me and there is no need to make a new 1. Am i right ? :chair:

engrish?

n1gga you ghay

oh man :bigthumbu , a guy from my job told me you are rude. i was like :confused: me rude i just gave you a simple answer how can that be ? perhaps if he was in the forums waiting to see what im just going to say next he will define me rude.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom