Official Random video thread **2011**

Status
Not open for further replies.
CNN Runnn the end is NEARR!!!

alright guys i think i over did it with the topic title but this goes for the people that havent notice this rare incident about birds falling out of the sky, it happen few states in USA and some countries in South America, Chile, Argentina and some others.

anyways here is some more info from CNN. enjoy it

Last edited by a moderator:
Dam that is creepy tho I you think it was fire works? If so how come it happens now and not before like every other new years?

My family in Peru , this news made everyone crazy i mean really not only in Peru, look Argentina, Chile, and few others countries in South America, this is not cuz of Fire Works in USA lol, this happen in North America , South America , dont know if something happen similar in Central America but know may be that too.

All i can say, if your soul is ready and where are you going to end up. Before anything happens to Humans , the animals are the 1st to show warnings before human kind. the end is near. peace

your soft...

LOLL , not really im just afraid from the 1 above thats all.

if thats the case then i'll be the one torturing you fools in hell.

de clamavi profundis ad te domine

HAHAHAAA... thank god i am not going to be in hell your lost xD

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

and so you guys think oh man, its just birds who cares we got plenty out here lol, well how about this too.?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm what do birds and fish have in common? What is very close to most of the states/countries where they were found? The gulf of mexico. What recently happened in the gulf? A massive oil spill. Now fish in the gulf are contaminated. Birds eat fish that are now contaminated. Birds fly south for the winter its called migration. Birds eat fish get sick and fly south falling and dying. Notice most of the dead birds/fish were found in louisiana and arkansas right on the gulfs coast. Contaminated birds and fish travel way down to south america and start washing up and falling out of the sky dead. There is no higher power at work. Its common sense.

Hmm what do birds and fish have in common? What is very close to most of the states/countries where they were found? The gulf of mexico. What recently happened in the gulf? A massive oil spill. Now fish in the gulf are contaminated. Birds eat fish that are now contaminated. Birds fly south for the winter its called migration. Birds eat fish get sick and fly south falling and dying. Notice most of the dead birds/fish were found in louisiana and arkansas right on the gulfs coast. Contaminated birds and fish travel way down to south america and start washing up and falling out of the sky dead. There is no higher power at work. Its common sense.

Agreed 100% - I hate when something happens and all the religious nuts come outta the woodwork with their bullshit theories linking it to some super vague verse in their written scriptures or w.e.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom