Status
Not open for further replies.
˙ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝıʌoɯ ʇǝןoɹǝʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌıɹp ı
ɹoʇɐƃıןןɐ ǝןıpoɔoɹɔ ɹoıɹǝʇuı

video, NOT drift pro / teacher, funny must see!!!

A friend of mine decides to ask me if I want to teach his son how to drift about a week ago. I told him I been pretty busy lately and that I will let him know as soon as I get back from my business trip.

it appears that my friends son took it up to him self to find someone. my friend just contacted me about this and after further review I said NO WAY!!!

Here's why I said no way.
He was referred to an add on crags list that was not only quite humorous and juvenile but it also showed no history of any driving, possible racing license or even media, not to mention a proper race track to teach (so it would be illegal and dangerous in every way) the only thing this person had to show was this pathetic video.
his youtube name is rickyg13000

YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.

and this one

YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.

Last edited:
is this another joke ricky u cockeyed mother fucker!

no my friend, it is not a joke.
he has this posted on craigs list and a friend of mine just called him... SAD!!!

I see this Ricky guy under-steering at the start of the 1st video

Last edited:
a lot of us know about RICKYG he made a few threads making fun of a lot of drivers at countyline. then he shows us these vids.... i thought D1 pro was a joke....

lmao

I heard he is in the process of building an arc to transport two of ever car ever made just incase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom