OFFICIAL Post Pics of Yourself IV ***2008**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha... come to think of it. One of my best friends is Asian and every time I go to his house, there is always rice lol...

wifey is from the philipinnes and at her moms house there is always rice in the rice cooker ....that thing is never turned off nor unplugged. thank god Ellejah can cook rice cuz for some reason thats one thing i cant do(always turns out too hard) lol

the fam:
12-22-2006-21.jpg

wifey is from the philipinnes and at her moms house there is always rice in the rice cooker ....that thing is never turned off nor unplugged. thank god Ellejah can cook rice cuz for some reason thats one thing i cant do(always turns out too hard) lol

add more water. :D aww i wanna come over for rice now! i'll bring cupcakes (the only thing i can make to save my life). i cant cook for shit. if you want to die have me cook for you.

add more water. :D aww i wanna come over for rice now! i'll bring cupcakes (the only thing i can make to save my life). i cant cook for shit. if you want to die have me cook for you.

come on by anytime... we make lumpia,pansut(spellcheck) adobo......ask Suaknee about my adobo....shit is hot fya!!

IMG_0011.jpg

we<3 lumpia!
IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

me an ellejahs older bro Eddie(also a drifter) rollin lumpia son!
IMG_0003.jpg

come on by anytime... we make lumpia,pansut(spellcheck) adobo......ask Suaknee about my adobo....shit is hot fya!!

IMG_0011.jpg

we<3 lumpia!
IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

me an ellejahs older bro Eddie(also a drifter) rollin lumpia son!
IMG_0003.jpg

omg yes. (those lumpias look damn sexy good *stomach growls*) ill bring my mom's eggrolls and fried rice. we'll have an asian party one day! :D

Alright guys... I haven't ate yet and lookin at all that food makes me sooooo hungry... I'll make some Cuban food for you guys ;)

If anyone lays a hand on Anna you will die

anyone had Jimmy Johns before? I know there is one around broward/miami area. If you havent you seriously fail at life because Jimmy John subs pwn all. Im from Illinois where JJ started out and I would die to each Jimmy Johns right now. Seriously, if there is one in Miami area I will pay you to overnight a Jimmy Johns Gargantuan to my door right now.

l_31681efccae5a489be5880d4ea02d1b5.jpg

l_d020ed1958e26ebd9735ff607e9cf701.jpg

If anyone lays a hand on Anna you will die

anyone had Jimmy Johns before? I know there is one around broward/miami area. If you havent you seriously fail at life because Jimmy John subs pwn all. Im from Illinois where JJ started out and I would die to each Jimmy Johns right now. Seriously, if there is one in Miami area I will pay you to overnight a Jimmy Johns Gargantuan to my door right now.

l_31681efccae5a489be5880d4ea02d1b5.jpg

l_d020ed1958e26ebd9735ff607e9cf701.jpg

hungry bear pwns all imo....i think GUY can vouch for that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom