QUOTE]

is that Flow/Pis?

Me after 3months of diet/exercise and -60LBS =D

10-09-07_0942.jpg

About 3 months ago

Me.jpg

My Baby [Under the knife] Tranny & LSD swap =D

12-23-07_1704.jpg

hey man grats on that... what diet did you do? or just stop eatting shitty food?

Thanks... Ehhh.... Really, my diet kinda started in accident lol... My girl of almost 3 years decided to call it quits, and it kinda f***ed with my head... Well I didn't quite eat for about a week and lost 10lbs in that week... after that I just decided to stop eating all bad foods... like fast foods, candy and anything high in sugar and carbs... stopped drinking soda, and limited myself to drinking only juices, gatorade, and water. Began running 3-4 times a week. I also cut my rations in half, instead of stuffing my face, I would only eat till I didnt feel hungry anymore...

The worst part about it was that i stopped drinking soda and eating rice... and being born in a Cuban family means you eat rice almost every night lol...

Thanks... Ehhh.... Really, my diet kinda started in accident lol... My girl of almost 3 years decided to call it quits, and it kinda f***ed with my head... Well I didn't quite eat for about a week and lost 10lbs in that week... after that I just decided to stop eating all bad foods... like fast foods, candy and anything high in sugar and carbs... stopped drinking soda, and limited myself to drinking only juices, gatorade, and water. Began running 3-4 times a week. I also cut my rations in half, instead of stuffing my face, I would only eat till I didnt feel hungry anymore...

The worst part about it was that i stopped drinking soda and eating rice... and being born in a Cuban family means you eat rice almost every night lol...

wow bet she's regreting it now. true that with the rice thing, coming from an asian family, rice is a MUST. i can never give up rice. sorry. props to you bud.:bigthumbu

l_1eb5cc61a384aa7bfb6f6018f4e1fa0e.jpg

Last edited:
wow bet she's regreting it now. true that with the rice thing, coming from an asian family, rice is a MUST. i can never give up rice. sorry. props to you bud.:bigthumbu

l_1eb5cc61a384aa7bfb6f6018f4e1fa0e.jpg

Haha... come to think of it. One of my best friends is Asian and every time I go to his house, there is always rice lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom