OFFICIAL Off-to-Japan request LiSt!!1! yeaaah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richie Presto

Spectator
when you post copy and paste the list and add your name with the items so we can help Raffi out
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE!!!

copy the last list in the latest post and add your name to the bottom and then post it

...o...O...(i think i should cross my fingers on this one)

Last edited:
yo raff....

pocari ...

1936622.jpg

Po.jpg

Holy cow....lol okay, tell you all what, if i find these things....Paypal will be accepted and i will try to bring back everything in a suitcase other than large items which will be thrown in the container for April or May delivery

damn i thoght that i was going crazy... im sure that the mods did that but im not sure why?

ok, they just told me to tell everyone to pm me and ill update the list... But knowing everyone i dont think my inbox can take all that (no-homo)

so Devil... repost your list again and lets continue the JDM-koncho-madness (nohomo x2)

**raffi.. ask kawabata-san about the girls who come up to you and tug your shirt while saying 'Ma-Shag-Gi, Ma-Shag-Gi, Ma-Shag-Gi???' and their special 1finger technique***

Last edited:
what we can do is just post what we want and you can add to the list that way not every page the list isnt posted 100+ times... just once.

Devil Man: old school nismo stuff, s15 type R rear calipers, preferably new from a jap napa or something like that.

what we can do is just post what we want and you can add to the list that way not every page the list isnt posted 100+ times... just once.

Devil Man: old school nismo stuff, s15 type R rear calipers, preferably new from a jap napa or something like that.

even if its 100x but the last time its posted (the last post that raffi will read) will be the finial list that raff will need

and i CANNOT keep the list updated because i will not internet access for a while....

so just copy-n-paste the list and add your name and items... so raffi can have it all in place/post/palm-pilot(hand)

...whos gonna read threw 8-10 pages to create a list (other than me)

so keep it going
-------------------------------------------

PlatinumPresto - RX7 FC parts, led tail lights-side markers-n-blinkers, screw driver stubby.... GREEN AND WHITE JAPANESE LITE UP LICENSE PLATES(IMPORTANT!!!!) ...{and still deciding on more}
Gabe163 - 1 girl, free brochures
Miami_drifter - model car
Tonymac - used s15 PFC
MiaS13 - screw driver stubby for car key mod
DownSouthS13 - supermade kit
eNtRy SpEeD - SSR Minerva any 18x10.5 thru 11 (+7 and less offset)
KaZ_7 - Nomuken {lol}
Ricky Cash - r32 or z32 coilovers
Miami_drifter - lucky charm
JDMCoupe - small model car or something
1CLEANS13 - SUPERMADE stuff and WORKS9
WannaBDrifter - bottle of pocari sweat {id recomend also getting the power mix as well a few bottles, oh and take picts of every vending maching}
ZackHughes - babe and dirt cheap hypebeast shoes
Devil Man: old school nismo stuff, s15 type R rear calipers

wait i wanna change something....ditch the girl i want and ill spot you cash for some key chains....nissan stuff key chains :)

com on ppl... id bet if you dont update the list raffi is gonna give up on yall

PlatinumPresto - RX7 FC parts, led tail lights-side markers-n-blinkers, screw driver stubby.... GREEN AND WHITE JAPANESE LITE UP LICENSE PLATES(IMPORTANT!!!! - you might have to jack one) ...{and still deciding on more}
Gabe163 - free brochures(hentai/eroge/cars/massage parlors/etc), nismo key chains (ditch the girl :laugh: )
Tonymac - used s15 PFC
KaZ_7 - Nomuken {lol}
WannaBDrifter - bottle of pocari sweat {id recomend also getting the power mix as well a few bottles, oh and take picts of every vending maching}
Devil Man: old school nismo stuff, s15 type R rear calipers
suaknee - UFO Yakisoba, Calpis, & gyudon

Last edited:
PlatinumPresto - RX7 FC parts, led tail lights-side markers-n-blinkers, screw driver stubby.... GREEN AND WHITE JAPANESE LITE UP LICENSE PLATES(IMPORTANT!!!!) ...{and still deciding on more}
Gabe163 - 1 girl, free brochures
Tonymac - used s15 PFC
KaZ_7 - Nomuken {lol}
Boricuaguy18-Shoshinsha mark or wakaba mark and s15 or skyline underhood vin plate

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom