OFFICIAL Off-to-Japan request LiSt!!1! yeaaah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gabe163 - 1 girl, free brochures
Miami_drifter - model car
Tonymac - used s15 PFC
MiaS13 - screw driver stubby for car key mod
DownSouthS13 - supermade kit
EntrySpeed - SSR Minerva 18x10.5 up to 11 (offset +7 or less) (preferrably A disc, no high disc crap please)
KaZ_7 - Nomuken {lol}
Ricky Cash - r32 or z32 coilovers
Miami_drifter - lucky charm
JDMCoupe - small model car or something
1CLEANS13 - SUPERMADE stuff and WORKS9
WannaBDrifter - bottle of pocari sweat {id recomend also getting the power mix as well a few bottles, oh and take picts of every vending maching}
ZackHughes - babe and dirt cheap hypebeast shoes
Boricuaguy18-Shoshinsha mark or wakaba mark and s15 or skyline underhood vin plate

sigh.... you guys are supossed to copy the last list... not the first list that you see... here let me show you.

PlatinumPresto - RX7 FC parts, led tail lights-side markers-n-blinkers, screw driver stubby.... GREEN AND WHITE JAPANESE LITE UP LICENSE PLATES(IMPORTANT!!!! - you might have to jack one) ...{and still deciding on more}
Gabe163 - free brochures(hentai/eroge/cars/massage parlors/etc), nismo key chains (ditch the girl :laugh: )
Tonymac - used s15 PFC
eNtRy SpEeD - SSR Minerva any 18x10.5 thru 11 (+7 and less offset)(preferrably A disc, no high disc crap please)
KaZ_7 - Nomuken {lol}
WannaBDrifter - bottle of pocari sweat {id recomend also getting the power mix as well a few bottles, oh and take picts of every vending maching}
Devil Man: old school nismo stuff, s15 type R rear calipers
suaknee - UFO Yakisoba, Calpis, & gyudon

from now on copy this one and add your name to the bottom and then post it... then the next person will add there's to the bottom of the list and post it... so on and so on and so on

Last edited:
PlatinumPresto - RX7 FC parts, led tail lights-side markers-n-blinkers, screw driver stubby.... GREEN AND WHITE JAPANESE LITE UP LICENSE PLATES(IMPORTANT!!!! - you might have to jack one) ...{and still deciding on more}
Gabe163 - free brochures(hentai/eroge/cars/massage parlors/etc), nismo key chains (ditch the girl :laugh: )
Tonymac - used s15 PFC
eNtRy SpEeD - SSR Minerva any 18x10.5 thru 11 (+7 and less offset)(preferrably A disc, no high disc crap please)
KaZ_7 - Nomuken {lol}
Devil Man: old school nismo stuff, s15 type R rear calipers
suaknee - UFO Yakisoba, Calpis, & gyudon

Okay guys, i am going to make this simple, little things i can bring back with me or pack all in a box and EMS it two days before i leave Japan......
All the big items some of you guys are requesting will be impossible for me to bring back, the only thing i will be able to do is sort them out, find out pricing, PM each of you who are wanting big pieces, if the price is right, you send me Paypal and it gets added to the container....this is the best i can do. If you don't have the money for the things you ask for, then keep it plain, simple and small!!!

Thank you (Arigato)

PlatinumPresto - RX7 FC parts, led tail lights-side markers-n-blinkers, screw driver stubby.... GREEN AND WHITE JAPANESE LITE UP LICENSE PLATES(IMPORTANT!!!!) ...{and still deciding on more}
Tonymac - used s15 PFC
eNtRy SpEeD - SSR Minerva any 18x10.5 thru 11 (+7 and less offset)
KaZ_7 - Nomuken {lol}
ZackHughes - babe and dirt cheap hypebeast shoe
BoostedKouki: RHD S14 Glovebox.. Holla.

PlatinumPresto - RX7 FC parts, led tail lights-side markers-n-blinkers, screw driver stubby.... GREEN AND WHITE JAPANESE LITE UP LICENSE PLATES(IMPORTANT!!!!) ...{and still deciding on more}
Tonymac - used s15 PFC
eNtRy SpEeD - SSR Minerva any 18x10.5 thru 11 (+7 and less offset)
KaZ_7 - Nomuken {lol}
ZackHughes - babe and dirt cheap hypebeast shoe
BoostedKouki: RHD S14 Glovebox.. Holla.
damnit you didnt follow the directions.... look at the last list.... gezze.

THE UPDATED LIST..... fuuk, i love America and our way of directions..

Gabe163 - free brochures(hentai/eroge/cars/massage parlors/etc), nismo key chains
Tonymac - used s15 PFC
EntrySpeed - SSR Minerva 18x10.5 up to 11 (offset +7 or less) (preferrably A disc, no high disc crap please)
KaZ_7 - Nomuken {lol}
Boricuaguy18-Shoshinsha mark or wakaba mark and s15 or skyline underhood vin plate
BoostedKouki- RHD S14 Glovebox
Ni-Shi-Sero - bottle of habu sake

Last edited:
Miami_drifter - model car, lucky charm!, and most of all Real Jap license plate STEAL IT!!!!
Tonymac - used s15 PFC
KaZ_7 - Nomuken {lol}
BoostedKouki- RHD S14 Glovebox
Ni-Shi-Sero - bottle of habu sake

plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom