October 30th FrankenSlide! Drifting + Gymkhana!

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha BZ is back?

bring the r32 out if ya can that'd be sweet...

the gymkhana things sounds good i guess, just make sure that course is set up in a way people dont get stuck lol i dont wanna see a hard parking burnout fest

haha BZ is back?

bring the r32 out if ya can that'd be sweet...

the gymkhana things sounds good i guess, just make sure that course is set up in a way people dont get stuck lol i dont wanna see a hard parking burnout fest

I got some ideas from this weekend after talking to a few people, I have a feeling it's going to be pretty awesome.

I'm going to make it out,new car should be performing properly.

Hope to see ya make it out!

My car is realllllyyyy wrecked. So hopefully I pass tech.

Let me know if you have any questions or want me to come by to look at it when you come back.

If you passed FD re-tech to get back out there, im pretty sure cfrc should pass you.

Haha funny story. I pass tech and road Atlanta. Go to Cfrc the very next weekend, and they fail me. I get pissed, and say something like, " bro, are you serious? I just passed tech at road Atlanta for formula d." kid replies, " I don't care what you did, this is a serious track and serious drift event."
But seriously. If I pass tech for formula d twice at one event, pretty sure I should just be let on the track without so much as a glance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom