Nukem, Duke 3d

slide-ways-for-five-days

now with V-Tak yo!!
Driver
for those old enough to know what this is, download it on xbl $10 beans.

for those scratching your heads, download it on xbl $10 beans.

shit is super og fps from like 1995, get it, live it, love it, and see how we used to get down as youngins.

dukenukem3d.jpg

greatest game ever this was the first shooter i ever played

kick ass and chew bubble gum:bigthumbu

this is the original FPS, when my parents had a computer all i did was play paint and this game. it was the shit

Wolfestein 3D was first motherfuckers.

Still loved to play this. Pipe bombs for the fucking win

yeah wolf 3d was first i think then doom, but nukem was in a class of its own! :D

I'm old. Wolfenstein 3D preceded Doom.

Duke Nukem 3d was awesome b/c it didn't take itself too seriously so you ended up with a bad ass fps that was funny and ridiculous all at the same time. Hopefully DNF comes out.

wolfenstien was the first fps if you think different your retarded

i wish DNF would come out but it but it never will my boy works for id and has worked on the game three times now and they cancelled it every time. he told me it will never see the light of day. but if id keeps making sick games like prey i dont care that much.

my memory is all messed up then. I could've sworn Doom was the original gps. Nevermind then

I can still remember the exact sounds made by the gun shots, the opening doors, the dying nazis, the secret passages, the dogs, and even some music from Wolfestein 3d. I still remember a shitload of secret passages as well. I think I played that shit so much part of my brain fried :confused:

This was my favorite game back in the day, I had all the add ons like the Caribbean pack, and whatever else the made, I think I still have the original disc somewhere.

and funny that you post this cuz I just downloaded a whole bunch of og Windows games for my mac a month ago and Duke 1, 2, and 3D are in it

lol i remember on like one of the first levels you go into a strip club and could give the strippers money and they shake the tities lol..
" shake it baby" - Duke Nukem him self..

edit wow im late it has been said. but yea i remember playing doom and wolfenstien and duke nukem all back in the day then came the original war craft, star craft and diablo lol all bad ass games

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom