NOPI Drift Schedule

Ter-Tech said:
There isn't enough florida drivers with cages atleast not yet, to have a serious florida championship, But there is a possibility to have a semi pro championship. cages will be the biggest problem..

i think thats all everyone wants. .02

there should be a week long cage party at some big shot where everyone gets cages installed or at least a 6 pt bar

I think all that should be required for the semi pro series should be a 4pt with door bars that way people can still daily their cars without needing a helmet

a cage was one of the best investments ive ever done to my car...
i think once everyone gets cages, and we through a lot of events in south florida, the skill rate will jump up dramatically

Piner said:
I think all that should be required for the semi pro series should be a 4pt with door bars that way people can still daily their cars without needing a helmet

I would personally want door bars if I was going to tandem with someone

ya piner i think you were there in haileah when harris' bimmer went into santi's s13. If anyone would have been sitting in the passenger seat they would have been hurt bad.

Mars said:
I would personally want door bars if I was going to tandem with someone

I said a 4pt WITH door bars, I did say that. Like what GSracer has in his S14 now

Back
Top Bottom