No skidpad tonight!! Read now!!

Had a great time besides all the guys doing donuts every time they spun out. Thanks tim & ben for another great track day

succchhhh a great night out there! damn packed, kickin, and nice people! i showed up at 10 and still got 3 runs in!

big track at night is definitely amazing to drift!

Awesome short notice event!! Thanks to Ben, Tim, Juan and all the other guys that helped run the event!

i had a freakin blast again guys.. you really make it worth the drive for me :bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu

Agreed. Thanks to all the guys that made this event happen on such a short notice you guys are awesome! Had an awesome first time out on the big track! Oh and I am the Junkyard Special!:laugh::bigthumbu

Awesome night:bigthumbu Thanks to everyone that made this possible. Great environment and I vote Ben for best commentator in SFL lol. In the end I hope the tree at the track breaks down again and make this thing happen again:cool:

Great event even though i was driving like shit, but still awesome day :bigthumbu

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

Awesome night:bigthumbu Thanks to everyone that made this possible. Great environment and I vote Ben for best commentator in SFL lol. In the end I hope the tree at the track breaks down again and make this thing happen again:cool:

lmfao x2 on bens comments

really fun night. i was hoping to tap the wall by the end of the night but i wasnt close enough. :/ so whens next bigtrack? :)

Back
Top Bottom