No skidpad tonight!! Read now!!

Definitly like the big track at night, wish it could happen more often. Anyways had a blast as always, my ebrake didn't do anything all night so I was learning other tactics. Tandem action all night was fun and relatively flawless except when you go 5 car lol. Big thanks to tim,juan, ben, and all the volunteers who made this thing work.

P.s. where was the minisledge?

Definitly like the big track at night, wish it could happen more often. Anyways had a blast as always, my ebrake didn't do anything all night so I was learning other tactics. Tandem action all night was fun and relatively flawless except when you go 5 car lol. Big thanks to tim,juan, ben, and all the volunteers who made this thing work.

P.s. where was the minisledge?

Tandems were fun and good until the 5 car tandem and the newbie to tandems and big track spins out on entry. Lol I had a blast nonetheless. Can't wait till next one!!!

who was the special guest? and when my cars running, there better be more big track events like the old days.

who was the special guest? and when my cars running, there better be more big track events like the old days.

Frederic Aasbo from Formula D Need for Speed team.
Had a fun day.
552873_450095128334094_201566169853659_1623883_1775572002_n.jpg

Thanks to all who made it happen. He had a blast.

Back
Top Bottom