Nissan GT-R vs. Scion tC Drift Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
well the thing is the gtr can drift with a good driver and turning everything off. so they just had some jackass in the car that just drove it around and did nothing there was no point to the vid but the gtr still sucks

lol????
so...
ok gt-r cant slide but they put it up to tc drift cars. this vid is useless unless theres more to come from motor trends on this topic.

still sucks because theres not real drift cars in that vid.

lol????
so...
ok gt-r cant slide but they put it up to tc drift cars. this vid is useless unless theres more to come from motor trends on this topic.

still sucks because theres not real drift cars in that vid.

why do you say those TC's arent real drift cars? i mean, they compete in D1 so what is a drift car to you? just asking, cause ive heard many ppl say this.

ya this vid is rather pointless, its like comparing who would win in a battle, a whale or a tiger?

depends, land or water?! lol

cool to watch, pointless concept. and people are funny. "gtr sucks" thats the drama until one is presented to any of you. great machinery is great machinery

why do you say those TC's arent real drift cars? i mean, they compete in D1 so what is a drift car to you? just asking, cause ive heard many ppl say this.

ya this vid is rather pointless, its like comparing who would win in a battle, a whale or a tiger?

depends, land or water?! lol

um they compete in formula D :eek:

cool to watch, pointless concept. and people are funny. "gtr sucks" thats the drama until one is presented to any of you. great machinery is great machinery

its not great its bullshit when you can use a function in the car one time and destroy a $20,000 tranny. and they kill your warranty for using it. its like why put it in.

Last edited:
I think the point of the video was to show a spectrum. Now if it was the difference between high performance production car- highly modified "sports" car Or grip designed machines to a drift machine...I don't know. Most likely they were just happy to show off the cars and there was no real point lol just wanted to get some good shots of good machines and to get the funds to do it they just threw in a bunch of numbers and comparisons to give the weak illusion that there was a point to filming this video lol or the editing sucked and.... wow I'm looking way to far into this.

Cool video..... "I guessss"- Garth

there really isn't a point to the video, it's just Ed's idea of a fun day and he got motortrend to foot the bill by making this video.

TC's were born to drift, GTR was born for speed and handling........

comparing Apples to kiwi's built to be oranges.

UH.........................

SCIONS are not drift cars......... The cars being shown here in my opinion and by the FD rule book should not be allowed in Formula D, but we all know that story.

This video as stated before is pointless. Comparing 2 Custom built and RWD converted cars against a Production car............

Waste of motor trends money if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom