Nissan GT-R vs. Scion tC Drift Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
why do you say those TC's arent real drift cars? i mean, they compete in D1 so what is a drift car to you? just asking, cause ive heard many ppl say this.

ya this vid is rather pointless, its like comparing who would win in a battle, a whale or a tiger?

depends, land or water?! lol

as DrumFunKen said" UH.........................

SCIONS are not drift cars......... The cars being shown here in my opinion and by the FD rule book should not be allowed in Formula D, but we all know that story."

is true. the tc is a fwd car by production. Toyota doesn't manufacture a rwd tc. if they did it would be amazing i bet. its kinda false advertisement to me.
if i knew nothing about drifting and my first event i was to see one of these tc discharging smoke like that. then to go to the dealership just to be let down because the car doesn't come rwd.

but in some since its racing sport where custom car setups can be build to compete.
but i just think its folly because back in the day bill sherman couldn't compete with his custom build trans am/240sx. because of chassis mods

its not great its bullshit when you can use a function in the car one time and destroy a $20,000 tranny. and they kill your warranty for using it. its like why put it in.

its an amazing piece of machinery. ok you can wreck the tranny. evos grenade trannys from the dig ALL THE TIME and no one cries about that. its the equivalent of the child and a hot stove... STOVE = HOT. HOT + HAND = PAIN. DONT PUT HAND ON HOT STOVE. if you dont want to void warranty or risk breaking it THEN DONT DO IT. just like every other car in the damn world.

and by what i gather from your logic, if someone offered you the car you'd say "no that car sucks". that would make you my friend an idiot.

its an amazing piece of machinery. ok you can wreck the tranny. evos grenade trannys from the dig ALL THE TIME and no one cries about that. its the equivalent of the child and a hot stove... STOVE = HOT. HOT + HAND = PAIN. DONT PUT HAND ON HOT STOVE. if you dont want to void warranty or risk breaking it THEN DONT DO IT. just like every other car in the damn world.

and by what i gather from your logic, if someone offered you the car you'd say "no that car sucks". that would make you my friend an idiot.

id take the shit and sell it i have desire for a skyline of any sort and your english sucks emil:bigthumbu

yours: that would make you my friend an idiot

Fixed: that would make you an idiot my friend

i know your not criticizing my grammer with that fuckery of a sentence

yes i am cause i have a master degree and your black LMAO just fuckin with you but for real i dont like skylines its over rated and the gtr isnt a real skyline

Ok well the vid is retarded and the GTR is not a skyline, no reason to let this linger on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom