Nick Hogans z33 buildup VIDEO

Some of you guys are so immature. If I was Hulk Hogan, I'd share my hard earned money with my kids, so they can be happy too. Drifting is what makes Nick happy, and he is good at it too. Are there people on this forum better than him? Most likely, but I will say he is in the same skill level and Harri, Raffi, and Juan. Yeah, he got all the track time he wants, I would too if I had that money. I wont be like, "OMG! I can't go professional drifting, because SFLDrifters is going to make fun of me." I'd be like, "I got the money, I'll do what I want, how I want, because it makes me happy." Does it bother me that I have to work 10x harder than him to even get a shot at going pro? Not at all. He loves drifing, just like I love drifting, and just for that, he deserves our respect. Stop the hating, jealousy, and flaming, because as soon as he posts, everyone is on his dick, like little pussies.

jdm ae86t said:
Some of you guys are so immature. If I was Hulk Hogan, I'd share my hard earned money with my kids, so they can be happy too. Drifting is what makes Nick happy, and he is good at it too. Are there people on this forum better than him? Most likely, but I will say he is in the same skill level and Harri, Raffi, and Juan. Yeah, he got all the track time he wants, I would too if I had that money. I wont be like, "OMG! I can't go professional drifting, because SFLDrifters is going to make fun of me." I'd be like, "I got the money, I'll do what I want, how I want, because it makes me happy." Does it bother me that I have to work 10x harder than him to even get a shot at going pro? Not at all. He loves drifing, just like I love drifting, and just for that, he deserves our respect. Stop the hating, jealousy, and flaming, because as soon as he posts, everyone is on his dick, like little pussies.

^ homo

I was driving next to (I Think) Nick Sunday on I75, Yellow Viper *Florida plate - DRFT VPR - with a yellow superbee charger in front of it. I swear the driver of the viper was Nick (I was next to him in the G and his windows were down) Also the superbee, had a blonde girl in the front seat (guess it was his sister?) anyway I was next to him for about 100 miles from naples to ft lauderdale. he reved the V12 for me as I passed him on 595.

Kenrik said:
I was driving next to (I Think) Nick Sunday on I75, Yellow Viper *Florida plate - DRFT VPR - with a yellow superbee charger in front of it. I swear the driver of the viper was Nick (I was next to him in the G and his windows were down) Also the superbee, had a blonde girl in the front seat (guess it was his sister?) anyway I was next to him for about 100 miles from naples to ft lauderdale. he reved the V12 for me as I passed him on 595.

Saw him on Alligator alley as I was headin home sunday. The trail of yellow and black cars.

Viper and the Charger(i think)

He can drift, he is a good driver, yea he has $$ but who cares. But I still like Blakes Z :bigthumbu

Hell nick signed my bunny at NOPI Miami :bigthumbu

This thread has Trolls, newbies, and people that know drifting..but me I just do the photos.
Viper1.jpg

I do have one thing to say. Nick add me to your myspace :p :laugh:

I just wanna know why we've yet to see him at a local florida event. I'd like to do some tandem runs with him!

Back
Top Bottom