Nick Hogans z33 buildup VIDEO

gvilleracer said:
That is Gainesville Raceways road course. They allow drifting at any Road-course event. But, you’re limited to going off into the grass three times. You can spin; just stay on the pavement or its a strike. They are considering the Idea of adding concrete aprons outside the drifting corners to get rid of that rule all together though. The concrete is to keep the edge of the track from falling apart; they don't really care about the grass that much.

Damn that track looks fuckin awesome, that would be great if they utilized the apron idea. without the bumps though, sideskirts and lips go bye bye lol

wtf is wrong with you guys..... fucking shit you people piss me off talking down about yourselfs like this. anyone one of you mother fuckers could do it as good if not better than him ok i dont want to hear it anymore. you guys are just as good, and here is why you havent gotten there yet.

first fucking off.

you and i and fucking broke so we cant drive as much as we would like to. you ask why you say that fucker, here is why, WE HAVE TO FUCKING WORK DURING THE DAY WHEN HE GETS TO FUCKING PLAY AND DRIFT CARS!!!!!!!!!! we dont get to just get in our fucking cars whenever the fuck we feel like and fucking drift and not worry about wrecking our cars, fucking tires, fucking anything. no we have to worry about this shit, we have to work.

second.

we dont have fucking daddys money. if we did we would all be at the same place as he is. fuck

third.

fuck i dont know what third is, but fucking stop talking about him like he is so good, he is only lucking that he doenst have to fucking work, and pay for all his shit on his own, and if any of you cock suckers says, oh but its his money he is paying with, FUCK YOU, you really thing its his fucking money, are you fucking kinding me. its his dads money.

ok so lets review, a. if you had no fucking job and the money you could practice all day long for like what a year now its been since this fucking shit has started for him. b. if fucking your dady had fucking money coming out his ass you wouldnt have to worry about paying for shit!!! and we would be drifting all the time. and this concludes my fucking very angry fucking post. stop talking like he is so fucking great, you fuckers would be too if you had all this. so he just got lucky with his daddy but any of you mother fuckers can be and dont let anything fucking stop you!!!!! fuck im so pissed...

^^^ Damn I don't think I've seen so many F-bombs dropped in one post before lol. I did get the message though, I can pretty be sure that all the drifters here won't stop and will keeping working hard to drift. I know I am and many others are also :bigthumbu .

Devil Man said:
wtf is wrong with you guys..... fucking shit you people piss me off talking down about yourselfs like this. anyone one of you mother fuckers could do it as good if not better than him ok i dont want to hear it anymore. you guys are just as good, and here is why you havent gotten there yet.

first fucking off.

you and i and fucking broke so we cant drive as much as we would like to. you ask why you say that fucker, here is why, WE HAVE TO FUCKING WORK DURING THE DAY WHEN HE GETS TO FUCKING PLAY AND DRIFT CARS!!!!!!!!!! we dont get to just get in our fucking cars whenever the fuck we feel like and fucking drift and not worry about wrecking our cars, fucking tires, fucking anything. no we have to worry about this shit, we have to work.

second.

we dont have fucking daddys money. if we did we would all be at the same place as he is. fuck

third.

fuck i dont know what third is, but fucking stop talking about him like he is so good, he is only lucking that he doenst have to fucking work, and pay for all his shit on his own, and if any of you cock suckers says, oh but its his money he is paying with, FUCK YOU, you really thing its his fucking money, are you fucking kinding me. its his dads money.

ok so lets review, a. if you had no fucking job and the money you could practice all day long for like what a year now its been since this fucking shit has started for him. b. if fucking your dady had fucking money coming out his ass you wouldnt have to worry about paying for shit!!! and we would be drifting all the time. and this concludes my fucking very angry fucking post. stop talking like he is so fucking great, you fuckers would be too if you had all this. so he just got lucky with his daddy but any of you mother fuckers can be and dont let anything fucking stop you!!!!! fuck im so pissed...

.......insanely jealous much?

The Redline 03 said:
^^^ Damn I don't think I've seen so many F-bombs dropped in one post before lol. I did get the message though, I can pretty be sure that all the drifters here won't stop and will keeping working hard to drift. I know I am and many others are also :bigthumbu .

Nah... I'm going to quit now...

FlyinFINN said:
Nah... I'm going to quit now...

Good luck my friend. Your Finn motorsports is chipped in your brain when your born, so is putting a car sideways lol :bigthumbu .

The Redline 03 said:
Good luck my friend. Your Finn motorsports is chipped in your brain when your born, so is putting a car sideways lol :bigthumbu .

lmao :laugh:

kwkouki said:
.......insanely jealous much?

nope just drunk. i am not a jealous person though, but if we didnt have anything else to do other than drive, then we would be good driftars too. thats it

I hear you on that, if we had nothing else to do but drive we would be incredible. Just think if Juan or Guillermo had all that track access.............they would be negocio serio

Fucking true that from above^^^ I don't mean to bash any one, but in this instance you have to...From channel surfing, occasionally catching the show he seems like a cool kid,I mean who couldn't get into drifting or ANYTHING because of the family having doh, and yeah I am jealous i wasn't born into royalty......But seriously, most you fags are basically sucking his dick, and why? Most all of the peeps who drift work a 9-5 and build a car on THEIR time and THEIR money.Bust THEIR nuckles,have greasy finger nails, cuts all over, and do it all THEIR selves(LIKE I DO, except more hours worked daily pussies)...I was NOT impressed at all with his drifting.I've seen better at the osw events from average joes who do as explained previously...I mean shit if i had nothing to do all day except spend someone elses money and get whatever i wanted, i'd be in the d1 series mother fuckers, shitting on everybody...Yeah hator-aide is here but for a good fucking reason... I, and i'm sure most of the peeps that drift, work very, very very very hard to get what they have, and starve to have what they got...I do, litteraly...Nothing was ever handed to me...And if it was, i all ready explained where i'd be bitches...:madfawk:

It's unreal how he just looks at everyone build his whole entire car. I would hate that...I did my swap by myself...dropping the motor and everything...It's my work and I take pride in it. If I had a trillion dollars like he does then I'd be fucking ballin at gainesville during the middle of the day when everyone is at work 2....He could drive but can't we all. It's not like I want to be in d1 or anything, but shit give me a badass drift ready car and I'll do the same thing.

Wow some of these comments are really uncalled for and shows the immaturity of you guys....the kid is good, he has sponsors that pay for stuff too....it just really pisses me off when your guys excuses are that "he has money."... It does require things that money cant buy.

In regards to the question about nicks absence on this site...

He's on Ziptied as well, and they always question why he just posts once, and dissapears for like 2 months. So dont feel so bad. lol

Back
Top Bottom