need some one to install rb20det or sr20det

mca00176

i recently blew my engine a stock ka24de and kno i wanna do go a diffrent route with the motor and i need a shop to do it for me , i wanna go with the rb20det but does any body kno any shop that can do the swap for a good price let me kno ,, i have a 1997 nissan 240sx thnks

i think you should research a little more....rb20 isnt exactly the best powerplant

why do u say that nissan motor are great engines and an sr is bad 2 lol

i only have about 4500 to spend thts all iam not rich u kno

Swap in a q45 v8.

You will love it. Plus u get brownie points for bieng some what different (its been done).

Edit* i was bieng sarcastic about the SR. I just like to mess with the JDM Kidz. :bigthumbu

mca00176 said:
i recently blew my engine a stock ka24de and kno i wanna do go a diffrent route with the motor and i need a shop to do it for me , i wanna go with the rb20det but does any body kno any shop that can do the swap for a good price let me kno ,, i have a 1997 nissan 240sx thnks

If you want an RB, save a tad more an go RB25 - you'll be much happier in the long run fo sho.

RB20 FTL! Do yourself a favor go SRawr!
Break an RB Tranny = 800 - 1000 pesos
Break an SR Tranny = 250 - 375 pesos

Mount an RB = 450 - 1100 pesos
Mount an SR = NO PESOS

Wire an RB = 500 - 750 pesos
Wire an SR =150 - 400 pesos

In the long run the money you will save with going SR you can buy some nice little bolt ons and be very happy with it. Plus you can enjoy driving. Unlike RB Front heavy, understeering expensive...

Do your research.

As far as doing the swap contact Bumble Bee Engineering. Ill have you find the number

I can do it i have done to already in my dads shop my own and a friends my friends took 2 days because he had the $$ to get everything he needed mine took 1 month due to financial reasons but it was firing up and idling on the 3rd day it just took me a while to get little shit like an exhaust hotpipe etc LOL

but yea RB20 Is a pointless swap!!!!

go SR... from personal exp. Its a great powerplant. Very easy to work with and of course you know the market for them is great.

wow kno u got me thinking because i got only 4000 to spend u kno , i like the rb becasue they are indestructible i found a shop will do everything for 4 grand bmpc , they said theyll do all the swaps there is tht good i dnt kno tht much

RB's are far from indestructible! Get that notion out of your head.

4g's for a complete swap? Which RB? What does bmpc mean?

Extremly gay bro seriously if you gonna get an rb get a RB25 Or 26 not that ghey ass Rb20 id rather have an sr

The guy who owns BMPC owns Drag International.

As far as RBs being indestructable. Try we blew 2 motors in one night on the dyno before a Moroso Event last year. How about replacing the entire ignition system after 350whp. How about the RING LANDS.

RB26 is an extremly strong powerplant! A RB26 is a lot better then a RB25.

As far as 4K for the swap. That is a good deal. Considering Big Daddy builds his own RB mount and does his own plumbing for the intercooler. He knows his stuff when it comes to fabrication.

iam afraid im gonna fukit up , i tried to install a cylinder head , ind i bend 4 valaves i fuked the timimg y the rb20 is gay i dnt getting it it has a low compression motor , and last long , and it can handle the beating ,

yo man forget it do the swap waste ur money and when u start getting wopped by SR's and have to spend twice as much $$ and try twice as hard to find parts that people with sr's......

Back
Top Bottom