need some one to install rb20det or sr20det

if your going for an rb20 DON"T just get an rb25 if you want to play it the hard way
Go for a sr20 and do a lot of research about what you are doing with it (IT'S SIMPLE!)
If you do go with the RB20, the only thing you have positive to say after it is,"I have a Skyline motor in my s14". Hope you like being in the spot light.........>>> BAD SPOT LIGHT
With a SR20 your car will be ready in like less then 3 days if you have everything.
If you do your homework. You could get most of the work done on a sr20 swap. SAVE MONEY FOR UPGRADES!
DO YOU HAVE?
- LSD
- Suspension
- brake upgrade
- strut bars
- roll cage
- Rims w/ good tires
?????????????
Well I hope what ever you do goes the way you want it to go. Good luck!!!

i dunno this is just me while i was in japan besides the fleet of 180s that i had for a very short period in time (4 weeks) i had a r33 with the rb25 det.... let me tell you what a POS..... for some reason i saw more problems with rb25 not only in skylines but also laurels and cefiros then the rb20 and sr put together.... i knew alot of japanese and americans that had r32 with the rb 20 and it was a better stronger engine.... not as strong as the sr but out of the rb series the 20 was the more reliable of the two.... (not talking about the 26 its a whole nother story...) just go sr easier to get parts, its cheaper, etc...... youll be more happy witht he sr.....

Back
Top Bottom