Need Opinions

Searched a lot to see what people problems were(slave, pp, shim, air in lines, etc.). Checked all of those and still nothing. I know where the problem lies, its just that i dont see anything wrong. I've done a good amount of clutches so im not lost when it comes to this stuff.

Just sold some stuff so i'll probably see about fixing it.

if you can put it in gear when the caris off and turn it on n the car moves then sounds like your clutch. cause mine did that when i put a different clutch and didnt notice that it was pressed against the pressure plate

i didnt read most of them but keep the 40. you will kick yourself in the ass if you get rid of it. U have a daily let the 13 sit till your ready to have some fix the problem. ive never heard of this problem and its not the slave. i just think you need a friend that knows alittle more then you.

Had a friend who over tightened the pressure plate bolts and the "fingers" on the plate would not reach the throw out bearing. This prevented him from engaging any gear while the engine was running. However it was a cheap f1 clutch lol

Last edited:
Thats an idea i had but like i said, i dont like paying someone else to do a job that i could do on my own.

Maybe you should learn to read more often, maybe then shit wouldnt fall out of your mouth as much.

I just read and it makes no difference. No one else knows more about your situation than you do, so you're the most qualified to make the choice. I would never go to a forum(especially sfld) to help make such an important decision for me.

i didnt read most of them but keep the 40. you will kick yourself in the ass if you get rid of it. U have a daily let the 13 sit till your ready to have some fix the problem. ive never heard of this problem and its not the slave. i just think you need a friend that knows alittle more then you.

Thats exactly what i know i would do it i sold it. Asked everyone of my friends and they have nothing.

Had a friend who over tightened the pressure plate bolts and the "fingers" on the plate would not reach the throw out bearing. This prevented him from engaging any gear while the engine was running. However it was a cheap f1 clutch lol

Its a oem ls7 clutch. Working on it this thursday, so im going to take off the clutch/flywheel and retorque it again to make sure i got everything right.

I just read and it makes no difference. No one else knows more about your situation than you do, so you're the most qualified to make the choice. I would never go to a forum(especially sfld) to help make such an important decision for me.

I never asked anyone to help me make the decision. Clearly says, "What would you do?" in the OP.

keep it... car looks clean and it seems like youve put alot of time and money into the s13, and besides its not like you have a dead line or you need it running asap, just take your time fixing it

Back
Top Bottom