!!Need a Roomate!!

oct 1st you say? ive got you covered all we need is the 1300? or double that.. cause my bro and i can take it over..call me you know me its just been awhile...954 336 7265

pjmrnolife said:
oct 1st you say? ive got you covered all we need is the 1300? or double that.. cause my bro and i can take it over..call me you know me its just been awhile...954 336 7265

hahah holy shit! dude where have you been lol ill hit u up tomorrow and yea the rent is just 1272 a month. your a lifesaver if your foreal

wtf. i was told you found someone already. just do me a favor.... and never date another hollister girl..... you were busy getting greasy, she was busy bitching..... come on... you are too rad to be with a lame sauce broad. i wish i could have stayed. but you will all have to come up when i am hairless and laugh at me. ahahah. miss you kid.

BUMP!! Me and my gf broke up so now im by myself and I am paying day by day until I find someone to move in so please anyone ask around! Im so desperate!

Last edited:
did you post it on craigslist yet?

oh yeah and i think i left my cream colored knit hat at the house... my baller one with the little bill...... damn i miss that hat...

Rwd Rea said:
did you post it on craigslist yet?

oh yeah and i think i left my cream colored knit hat at the house... my baller one with the little bill...... damn i miss that hat...

lol yea, and i have no idea where that is

Back
Top Bottom