!!Need a Roomate!!

Phil @ Aero K

AK's V.P.
Driver
I live in an apartment with my girlfreind on Lyons Road and the Sawgrass Expressway and our roomate just moved out due to personal reasons and we need someone to share the rent with us until our lease is up in December. The actual rent is 1272 plus utilities, but we cant afford to split it 3 ways so we both pay 1/4 (336) and the other person pays 1/2, an even 600 plus utilities, which comes out to about 80 bucks a month for everything, i.e., water, cable, and power. The only thing is that we need you by October 1st before rent is due because you pay for the month your about to live in. You can either PM me or call me at 954 274 3751 for more information. Thanks. Phil

What: 2/2 Apartment

Where: 5460 Lyons road, Coconut Creek Fl, 33073

How much: 600 + Utilities

When: By October 1st

Here is a link on craigslist that my girlfriend posted up
http://fortlauderdale.craigslist.org/roo/421720371.html

jdm ae86t said:
If I could afford it, I'd go and help you out. I need to move out on my own, but I need to find a better job first.

well if your serious, i could also provide you with a job with me lol at the coral springs Nissan being a valet. 8/hr and you always get 40 hours a week so yea lol let me know.

trd88supra said:
Wow Its Like A Coconut Creek Reunion Over Here And I Guess Its Your Car With The My Culture Bumper Sticker I See

yayayaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeee

jdm ae86t said:
If I could afford it, I'd go and help you out. I need to move out on my own, but I need to find a better job first.

Damn that would be awesome if you do that, you'll be almost literally a stones throw away lol. When I'm not working on the 86 you can probably store yours with mine, 86 Never Lift Garage ftw :bigthumbu .

g/l ive been looking for a spot fer couple months now and my moma said that the lease is payed till next year so i will continue to live for free.

g/l brotha.

yea so im done! Im so screwed except now me and my girlfriend broke up and she moved back home with her mom and i wanna move back with my dad, so now i need to find someone to take over the lease. You can have my security deposit lol PLEASEEEE!!! I NEED SOMEONE BY OCTOBER FIRST!!

let me get descriptions from that apartment. how many B and B . and how much ? i got i friend who wants to move it around that area. i already see the details in the 1st page.. so.. i let u know if my friend is interested on it.

Last edited:
Cordobes said:
let me get descriptions from that apartment. how many B and B . and how much ? i got i friend who wants to move it around that area. i already see the details in the 1st page.. so.. i let u know if my friend is interested on it.

Alright, its a 2 bedroom 2 bath w/ a balcony overlooking the best spot of the apartment complex. Comes with all appliances, washer and dryer. Rent is 1272 plus water which is like 40 bucks a month. That is due on the 1st of every month but you have til the 3rd. I think this is ideal for someone who wants to try moving out on there own because my lease is up in december so if you dont like it your not stuck for a year in a contract. Im gettin the carpet steam cleaned before i move out and if your friends interested hes more than welcome to come and check it out, its ready to go. So yea if you got anymore questions let me know. Thanks

Miami_drifter said:
rule #1 moving out with ur gf its a no no!
hope u find some one bro.

girls are the devil

Back
Top Bottom