NBA Finals

YEAH BABY HEAT BEAT THAT AZZ...GO HEAT... :bigthumbu

RICKY SILEIGHTY said:
Nah they need to find some friggen offense........... They look like the pistons for godsake well if they loose tuesday, this round is over. I doubt they will come back from a 3-0 record:(. Man by halftime I knew that game was over, right after Stackhouse throw the ball up like a hailmary and made it nothing but net.:(
ha you looser.they showed you wrong...hahahahahah.dont underestimate the miami heat baby. ;)

^ he was saying what happened on game 2, he said if they lost game 3 then there no coming back whihc i agree on.

S13 Slide said:
^ he was saying what happened on game 2, he said if they lost game 3 then there no coming back whihc i agree on.
i know thanks though.i just like getting on hes nerves.hes my bestfriend. :D damn you ricky.

S13 Slide said:
Thanks S13 slide Dee is a real D!CK :ghey: , Yes sir they finally woke up. Although this win dosen't mean anything to me.........Let me explain, last night the heat played the best basketball they have played in this whole series. They needed not only to win but to make a statment, Dallas actually made the statment. They showed the heat, no matter how hard you play we will still be on that a$$. It's the samething that happend against Detroit, when the heat would win they would blow the out of the arena. When Dtroit won, they had to fight all the way. It really shows you who is the better team when one dominates and the other barely gets by with a win, even when they play their best ball. I still say the Heat all the way, I just think they have to win all 3 games at home to seal the deal. OMG!!!!!!! That was such a fun game last night :0hnoes:

S13 Slide said:
haha^ yea heat HAVE to win 3 straight if they dont heat lost....1 down two mroe to go.
You know it but they better win by 10 or more if not Dallas will still think they are the better team. In basketball confidance surpasses skill. Look at Raja Bell from the Phenox Suns couldn't shoot to save his life, but during the playoffs he was the best player on his team. Yes you heard right even better the MVP Steave Nash

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom