NBA Finals

BUWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Heat spanked that A$$. They did exactly what I wanted, they won by more then 10 point's. Now they have to win on Sunday the same way and the series will be over in game 6. You gotta love that heat dee Dirk went 2 for 14....Can you say lockdown????????

Shaq almost whooped Jerry Stackhouses A$$ for that cheap shot. Whatever Stack will have to run in the lane atleast one more time before the Finals are over, then he will feel what a 7' 2" 325pound angry arm feels like when it swings.

lol yea that was dirty!!! heat should take it tonight..... i think they will

I smell a fine coming hehehehe. The Mavs coach came out talking smack about the officials and the fact that faggot A$$ Stackhouse got suspended for tonights game. What a loser.

yeahhhhh heat winssssssssssssss

gooooooooooooooooooooooooo heats.damn that was a real close game.thanks to the heat i won $300 bux.yeah baby

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh Yeah baby we won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!! Did any of you guys see Dirk go bazirk after the game??? He punted the ball into the Heat fans seats. Then he started beat on training aquipment Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Poor German dude, maybe some one should call David Hassalhof.

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Halftime 49-48 Heat :D. Normaly im not so confident but after seeing Dallas terrible game plan (Just shoot jumpshots and fastbreak) I say the Heat will be NBA Champs 2night. Dallas blew a 10 point lead in less then a minute. The Heat will be champs tonight if Dallas doesn't tighten up. :D

Miami Heat Champions!!!!
First Florida Gators then the Miami Heat
2 Florida basketball championships in ONE YEAR
down 0-2 and WIN 4 STRAIGHT!!!!

ok now to the real goodness:
Miami Hurricanes
Miami Dolphins
Champions??????

:bigthumbu
ok now to the real goodness: Miami Hurricanes Miami Dolphins Champions??????[/QUOTE said:
as much as we can all hope, Miami Dolphins winning the Super Bowl... lets be real now

GO HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought they were going to lose yesterday until the ending of the 2nd 1/4. 1/2 way into the 3rd I was cooling the champang. begining of the 4th I was in the streets of Hialeah rioting. at the buzzer I was passed out drunk.......... :bigthumbu

Back
Top Bottom