Nate Hamiltons and I's great 8 runs at XDC CFRC

Probably should have just watched more of his runs and listened to a few people who did and just coasted in on his door and pretend to be like chelsea who always drives impossibly close to everyone.

yea i was watching and right after your lead run i was thinking in my head "shit i wonder if anyone told him that nate is slow as hell"... I had no way to tell you like I could at ATL. :(

XDC shoulda had more stringent conditions on entry for real.

correcting is different than driving slow. ijs not surprised at the call its pretty black and white why he advanced

yes its different. so its ok to be 15 mph off the pace with an equal or more powerful car? Its not like nate drives a NA/KA.

yes its different. so its ok to be 15 mph off the pace with an equal or more powerful car? Its not like nate drives a NA/KA.

apparently it was okay at the event... and every other event that someone drives slower but doesnt mess up and gets advanced.. weird lol the argument isnt over how fast he was driving, the reason he advanced was because pat messed up and he didnt, there was no need for a OMT

Last edited:
Yeah, next time just ride his bumper the entire run-up and wait for him to initiate.

I like pacing next to him a little in 1st and 2nd gear so he can see the front of my car, and hear the beautiful noises from my engine, and let him know that he's going slow.

jlowe i wish you were my type sometimes!

Well they were clocking speed in the first turn. So you could get all sick and drag race to initiation at like 75+mph, or cruise into the first turn and clutch kick, and both runs would have about the same "entry speed". I figured it would look way cooler throwin it in all sick though, but I guess the judges didn't care. I was still doin it for everyone else though, and I figured I could make a early gap on most people following.

Well they were clocking speed in the first turn. So you could get all sick and drag race to initiation at like 75+mph, or cruise into the first turn and clutch kick, and both runs would have about the same "entry speed". I figured it would look way cooler throwin it in all sick though, but I guess the judges didn't care. I was still doin it for everyone else though, and I figured I could make a early gap on most people following.

yeah. Throwin cars in all sick is alot sweeter than just pussy footin in and driftin a bit.

yep. i was actually proud of how fast I was going until entering considering I dont have an ass load of practice there and the start was even further back haha

Just stop already! You had me at hello!

bro you can make a gap on a top fuel dragster. Your car is real fast:D. I think thats part of the reason i suck real bad i always want to enter better than "I" can drive.

I would have given it to Nate if he had entered faster. But I think it at least deserved a OMT. The fast that you aren't giving as much effort as the next guy should make you lose.

hahaha.

I've seen different angles of the runs now, and he deff beat me. I was going so fast I had to enter like 30 feet before he did or I would have mushed the car up all sick.

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

so therefore, I did a bad job following. I didnt match his line and had less angle than him. Its whatevs. This was an awesome experience.

I seriously would tell anyone who wants to do competitive drifting to drive an XDC event. They are SOOO fun!

If i get myself back on track this year (practice and being more consistent), I will definitely try to make it out to an XDC event. They look amazing!

Back
Top Bottom