Nate Hamiltons and I's great 8 runs at XDC CFRC

Bearcat

Driver
[ame="http://vimeo.com/23859260"]Patrick Goodin v. Nate Hamilton - XDC Great 8 on Vimeo[/ame]

Nate Advances.

It's because Nate moisturizes.

I know this because I shook his hand.

And they were fucking smooth.

Silky...smooth...

dang good ass runs but hamiltons lead run was super explosive on the entry and wall ride

so him going shallow on his follow run and having a huge gap doesnt matter?

its honestly whatever. I had an amazing time, qualified second and finished 5th. BG just made this video and showed it to me, so I figured I would see what you guys though.

I think everyone should run at least 1 XDC event. They are super fun and not insanely stressful.

dang good ass runs but hamiltons lead run was super explosive on the entry and wall ride

If Pat had a rear bumper, he would have looked as if he was wall riding as well, haha

so him going shallow on his follow run and having a huge gap doesnt matter?

its honestly whatever. I had an amazing time, qualified second and finished 5th. BG just made this video and showed it to me, so I figured I would see what you guys though.

I think everyone should run at least 1 XDC event. They are super fun and not insanely stressful.

+1

I wanted to drive this soooo bad, looked SO fun. But oh well, car is almost done!

Pat killed on lead run, nate was shallow and way behind. Nate had knarly entry on lead run, and pat made a small correction but was there without a huge gap like nate had. Should have been omt no questions asked. We were screaming our heads off at this call Pat. None the less great driving keep it up.

Pat killed on lead run, nate was shallow and way behind. Nate had knarly entry on lead run, and pat made a small correction but was there without a huge gap like nate had. Should have been omt no questions asked. We were screaming our heads off at this call Pat. None the less great driving keep it up.

YEA WE WERE! I think we pissed BG off by how much screaming tha drunk white guy and i did!!!

yea, hamilton all day entered 15mph slower than everyone? they didnt dock him at all for cruising up to entry. lame.

Should have been OMT for sure, either way looking at that wall getting closer and closer must be some scary shit great driving Bearcat

from what i noticed in the video is that nate had a smoother run both times while it looks like you where correcting a few things and the second run was good but the entry was meh. he was deff far and shallow in his chase ..i say you guys have a down hill battle like in Tokyo drift :driving::driving:

pat you were killing it all day. shouldve been atleast a one more time.

his name is just out there thats why and leo swings on his nuts

the only thing was the entry on 2nd run. what you cant see from vid is that pat was entered about 100 feet before nate. pat had less angle to maintain speed from that far out... nate went in later and could hang more angle since was already near the turn. that angle he got was nice, and does make it hard to argue but i dont like it because i felt he really shoulda been docked hard for his super slow entry. 100% bet anything he wasnt even CLOSE to full throttle till entry. only run i saw him do full speed was first run on old course.... where he hit the wall backwards. got lucky. hes cool guy though.

Last edited:
pat you were killing it all day. shouldve been atleast a one more time.

his name is just out there thats why and leo swings on his nuts

1-9.jpg

my car makes 315-330whp, and I had to enter that much earlier than him because I was about to run into the back of him.

No doubt that Nate is a super nice and super cool dood. I think he was just playing it safe and trying to not wreck his car in the death trap. Speed was something that they werent really focusing on too hard. Of course I was going fast because I always go fast as shit. Probably should have just watched more of his runs and listened to a few people who did and just coasted in on his door and pretend to be like chelsea who always drives impossibly close to everyone.

All in all, its whatever. Im 5th place in points for XDC east, and 3rd place in points for Street Wise Drift. I cant really complain!

Yeah, next time just ride his bumper the entire run-up and wait for him to initiate.

I like pacing next to him a little in 1st and 2nd gear so he can see the front of my car, and hear the beautiful noises from my engine, and let him know that he's going slow.

Back
Top Bottom