Naples People

Devil Man

Spectator
i decided to make a new thread instead of draging up some old thread. anyways i want to get together and meet some of these new people that have joined the forums. maybe we can go to like sonics or i dont know something, maybe we can all go to the movies. well lets see what ideas we can come up with.

carlos you seriously need to move down to the ftl/mia region. the naples area does you no justice

yeah i know. i am always need to go across the state over there all the time. everyone is there, weather its parts of frecking events. i just cant get lucky over here.

hahaha the winnebago.. hahahaha. yeah well i cant i just bought a condo over here so im stuck for a bit.

Carlos lets go!

When im outa school lets move to Miami and have house parties every other night and have lots of drunk women!

slidewayz240sx said:
Carlos lets go!

When im outa school lets move to Miami and have house parties every other night and have lots of drunk women!

hahahaha... i wouldnt mind doing it. but like i said i just bought my FIRST home. so im stuck here.

Devil Man said:
hahahaha... i wouldnt mind doing it. but like i said i just bought my FIRST home. so im stuck here.

ILL MOVE IN WITH YOU AND WE'LL HAVE HOUSE PARTIES AND LOTS OF DRUNK WOMEN!!!! :bigthumbu :bigthumbu :bigthumbu

slidewayz240sx said:
ILL MOVE IN WITH YOU AND WE'LL HAVE HOUSE PARTIES AND LOTS OF DRUNK WOMEN!!!! :bigthumbu :bigthumbu :bigthumbu

sounds good... i did buy a 2 bedroom 2 bath, condo. and im in the process of pimping that place out too.... so far all brand new Stainless Steel appliances. new A/C, and new hot water heater. also in the works is granite counter tops and new cabinats. new carpets, going to tile the other areas... so its going to be a pimp condo too. hahaha

hahaha... well... im buying new sofa and love seat so i guess i better make sure that i get a pull out bed on the sofa haha. or i could enclose the addic for a 3rd room... which im thinking about doing cause there is so much room up there. haha.

Devil Man said:

for two years.

in two years:

+ you can sell your house
+ move with me and donnie to miami/coral gables
+ get a place there and party hard with all my college friends ima make. :bigthumbu

yeah? sound good? :D

haha i might not sell the place i may just keep it and rent it out and i can also move. haha. i party hard now so i dont need help in that department. to be honest though naples isnt that bad really. i mean it sucks that eveyone is over there, but i used to live there for about 12 years or so, and i really dont miss it to much. its just the people that i would like to hang out with wish they were closer. oh and coral gables dear, is some real money.

Devil Man said:
haha i might not sell the place i may just keep it and rent it out and i can also move. haha. i party hard now so i dont need help in that department. to be honest though naples isnt that bad really. i mean it sucks that eveyone is over there, but i used to live there for about 12 years or so, and i really dont miss it to much. its just the people that i would like to hang out with wish they were closer. oh and coral gables dear, is some real money.

Yeah it just sucks that there such a lack of good places to party and an even great lack of places that place Trance/ Dance/ Techno music...

As it is Aldos is the only place ive been to that does...

yeah aldos is the only place that does that music. but eh whatever i can live without going out so much... i'll tell you my liver is probly running at half capacity due to all the drinking and im talking about serious buisness drinking too... 151 prof shots will do that do you... especaly when you drink them like a fish. haha

Devil Man said:
yeah aldos is the only place that does that music. but eh whatever i can live without going out so much... i'll tell you my liver is probly running at half capacity due to all the drinking and im talking about serious buisness drinking too... 151 prof shots will do that do you... especaly when you drink them like a fish. haha

haha last time my little self did heavy drinking, i passed out on the toilet around 12am after about 45 minutes of vomiting, didn wake up till 3pm that afternoon on the couch because my buddies were nice enough to drag me out... :laugh:

wow you are a light weight... hahaha

shit i totaly forgot that moroso is today... and i cant fucking go... fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stlthftr1 said:
josh carlos and me , met tonight...last night, whatever.

Well call me next time - Josh has my number...he said he was gonna be heading down to Naples and that he'd call me...never got a call. :(

Back
Top Bottom