my vid of ter-tech...

thanks for the compliments guys.

etxxz said:
that was cool yo :rockon:

your the guy in the brown bimmer! i had footage of you but it got recorded over... you were killing it on stock suspension man, hope some other ppl got some footage for you. :bigthumbu

drftns14 said:
song list please i wanna jam to this music too!!!!!!!!!!!
lol...not sure if you dont like the music and you are joking, but if you are serious...

1. Rage against the Machine - Clear the lane (cover song)
2.Thrice - Eclipse
3. Rise Against - Give it All
4. Beastie Boys - Body Movin'

p.s. are you the guy with the white kouki? im guesing not since 'your car' says 96...
but the dude in the white s14 with spoolup was good and consistent...

Last edited:
ive got a 1996 s14 been in the garage latle but thats the prez of spoolup that was at the event in the white kouki, thanks for the song list

hachibill said:
is there any way you could send me the footage of the supra?? i'd really appricate it!

i definetly can, but i dont have much :eek: , i replied to you in another thread, i had AWESOME footage of you doing windmills with tim with your door open and then tapping the wall right in front of me, it was probably the best shots i got the entire day...but...

during lunch one of my friends rewound the tape to watch what i filmed and i didnt know, so when i started recording again i taped over an ass load of footage, including the great stuff i had of you. sorry, but ill give you what i gots. sometime, next week.

sweet video...i really wanted to go..:(

really wanted to see the supra too that sucks about the tape-over thing

Choku_Dorian said:
i definetly can, but i dont have much :eek: , i replied to you in another thread, i had AWESOME footage of you doing windmills with tim with your door open and then tapping the wall right in front of me, it was probably the best shots i got the entire day...but...

during lunch one of my friends rewound the tape to watch what i filmed and i didnt know, so when i started recording again i taped over an ass load of footage, including the great stuff i had of you. sorry, but ill give you what i gots. sometime, next week.

sweet, thanks when ever you get a chance, i just wnat atleast 1 or 2 full runs of the car if you've got them. me email is

hachibill86@hotmail.com

Back
Top Bottom