my vid of ter-tech...

Choku_Dorian

DriftDestroyRebuildRepeat
Driver
one thread for all vids seems to get a little cluttered not to mention they got lost in the pages...

Please read before replying:

1. i tried to fit as many ppl as i could, i had nearly an hour worth of footage.

2. if you are upset that i didnt get your 'good runs', dont bitch about it, next time I drive YOU film if you are unhappy with it...

3.i got sunburned getting this footage from a good vantage point when i could have been under a nice shade tent, then spent 6 hours editing down all the footage...so any negative comments and i will go ape shit on your ass... :)

[dv]726a0dd1-4de4-41f4-b7b9-98e401783d93[/dv]

hope you enjoy...

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that Thrice by 5mins??? Good song.

Either way... nice editing.... could you compile up my runs and send it to me plz???? :)

Edit: I like the bloopers in the end. :)

Last edited:
rwdrift said:
Is that Thrice by 5mins??? Good song.

Either way... nice editing.... could you compile up my runs and send it to me plz???? :)

yea its thrice.

i will do each individual drivers runs that i have, then post them- send them... sometime next week.

unfortuneately thats the only good run i got of you man, i had more but i accidently taped over a BUNCH of footage i had (someone rewound the tape to watch it during lunch time and i didnt know, i was VERY pissed when i realized this).

Back
Top Bottom