My synopsis of the Ter-Tech weekend

ter-tech said:
I'll go into novice class in the orlando event, don't deserve to be in the advanced. Have zero line.

LMFAO!!! Omg... I haven't laughed that hard in a while. Touche...

stay on topic, bishoptaner & whorex, if you have any issues to dispute with Rob, address it with him directly, via PM,s.

ok well...

the corolla did not deserve to get the only FD License. He won because he was towed to the event by the judges. Plain and simple. I liked his driving style and he may of been fd worthy, but he did not deserve the one they gave out.

You want to talk abot politics, look at all of you guys. You guys are acting like imature 12 year olds.

Look everyone thinks they are better then everyone. Thats how it is. NO MATTER WHAT CAR YOU DRIVE. You could easily have bought any of them.

I wont be competing in the OSW event unless there is tandem...

ienjoydrifting said:
ok well...

the corolla did not deserve to get the only FD License. He won because he was towed to the event by the judges. Plain and simple. I liked his driving style and he may of been fd worthy, but he did not deserve the one they gave out.

You want to talk abot politics, look at all of you guys. You guys are acting like imature 12 year olds.

Look everyone thinks they are better then everyone. Thats how it is. NO MATTER WHAT CAR YOU DRIVE. You could easily have bought any of them.

I wont be competing in the OSW event unless there is tandem...

Tandem is fine as long as everyone in qualifying has cages etc..... Safety is of utmost concern.

And chelsea Its Money to be won for cheap. I mean come on $57 to get a good amount of driving in and the chance to win cash!!

Alchemist XL said:
whatttt tandem drivers need cages? screw that crap im not goin then unless there is a super badass track layout to make up for the gayness of that rule.. cage isn't gonna make a difference if you get rear ended in a tandem. what's next guys? you need a roll cage to do the oval? pfft

Obviously you have no idea of the speeds that people are capable of on that oval. And 2ndly Safety is the biggest factor.

All you do is *****. Can you even drive??????

Both Hachi Bill and Santi had cages in the tandem for the winner of the competition Dan.

Jeebus! there's like 7 different topics going on in my thread. As far as cages go for tandem, I was never really a fan of this for most events, but then remember what the passenger side door looked like on Santis car after the 5-series hit it at Hialeah....

Well its a damn good thing there wasn't a passenger in there... And I had been wanting to ride with Santi all day...

I think any organizer would allow you to tandem as long as you have some sort of additional side impact protection. This doesn't mean a full cage. Anyone interested in a half-cage with side impact bars contact me by PM or email dean325is at hotmail com

I can do them for about $500 including all materials cost.

-Sean

Last edited:
Thats funny. Looks to me that Bishoptaner is staying in topic. Or the topic is leaving his body. HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Last edited:
bishoptaner said:
i did want my **** to hit the water. damn water is cold

we all know you DID want that to happen, we've all heard your stories about wishing for a big schlong since we met you... jeez

Back
Top Bottom