My synopsis of the Ter-Tech weekend

lol you didnt even see me on a good day...if it would have snowed oh man we would have been there till morning lmao!

freethinker said:
Hahaha, my thread got totally jacked.

I agree with Bill that c0ckiness/confidence is pretty much required to be good at almost anything. But remember it's only 1 step from arrogance.

Bill youre definitely a lot nicer guy than I originally thought before I actually knew you, just a bit odd and quiet sometimes... but sh|t, find me a drifter in Florida who is "normal" hahaha, not any that I know of...

A lot of us Florida guys have had our difference between each other but I think we need to assume that we all mean the best toward each other.

If anyone cares about my opinion, then here's my list of Florida's top drifters

In no order here but I'm gonna start with Harri because he has done a huge amount for drifting in Florida and deserves a lot more recognition.

Harri, smooth and consistent, Harri makes smoke when he drifts on ice!!

Hannu, absolute insanity, I think Hannu = "never lift" in Finnish :)

Santi, lock to lock no fear.. what does lift mean??

HachiBill all round good

Tyler (greazymule) NA KA to the max

Tim, best runs of anyone in Lousiana, Rookie drifter of the century!

Matt V. for obvious reasons

Rob F. again^^

Chelsea, remember people it's a Miata... fukkin A good stuff

Juan, haven't seen Juan drive recently but he can only go up from the Hialeah days

Antti, if only everyone knew what that E30 was like to drive...

TonyMac, add a lil c0ckiness in there, we've all seen what this guy can do

Me.. maybe? if only I had a full time ride -king of the borrowed car-

And there's a number of people who I have seen drive awesome but I dont know their names.

Most of the guys above can and have out-driven each other just given different circumstances so lets put that aside and just get even better.

The Cali guys think they're hotsh|t? Those 13 up there will shut most Cali guys down easily!

-Sean

Oh damn, I forgot Jay levan, so it's 14 badass Florida drifters.

you also forgot Brian

OK so all you ****y bastards will be competeing at my Easter Competition at OSW right??? Advanced Class is open to anyone, Formula D pros, Nascar pros I dont care if you want to run in the advance class by all means all are welcome.

Advanced--- payouts
First = $400 + prizes from sponsors
second = $300 + prizes from sponsors
Thrid = $200 + prizes from sponsors

Beginner ---payouts
First = $250 + prizes from sponsors
Second = $150 + prizes from sponsors
Third = $75 + prizes from sponsors

We reserve the right to move you out of a beginner class if we feal your are better then you said.

40 open driving spots and registration is $57 bucks. You can only register at Shift-Lock.com/parts/

So come on to the OSW and with some very non biased Judges we'll see who really is what they say!!

Last edited:
My Mom, My Dad, and my BLinD grand pa.

judges will be announced a couple days before. But I promise they will not favor anybody particularly.

OHHHH S#IT! I like where this is going LOL. Now it's time to walk the walk now we will see who is really the best HAHAHAAHAHAHA!

Last edited:
I think your car sucks anti.Why don you get that jaolpy running again.I havent had a good laugh in a while.

I'll go into novice class in the orlando event, don't deserve to be in the advanced. Have zero line.

oh go great another nissan to be eaten by the bmw.

on a side note i will never attend one of your events rob until you get the problem with my brother straightened out, whorex, you screwed him out of his money period

bishoptaner said:
oh go great another nissan to be eaten by the bmw.

on a side note i will never attend one of your events rob until you get the problem with my brother straightened out, whorex, you screwed him out of his money period

Whorex?? As in Micheal?? I've emailed him and I'm working on the issue. Unfortunately the person Michael sold his spot to has not responded to me as to where the money went. In my eyes this is a problem he should have delt with. No one else has problems selling there spot. But i'm still working to resolve this if I have to refund the money then so be it. I'm not a thief but I also don't believe in giving someone money If its not my fault.

Your working out the issue? The last email I received from you is dated 2/14/2006. I replied and it has gone unanswered.

Who did I sell my spot to? I never was contacted by anyone, nor was I informed until almost 3 months after the event that my spot was "sold"

I tried to keep this between yourself and I, however as you repeatedly ignore emails from me, your making it quite difficult.

In regards to you being a thief, and you don't belive in giving someone money if it's not your fault--Who sold the spot? I surely didn't, and I hope that you are able to account for the person who participated on my dime that day. When you run these events you need to keep some records so things like this can be quickly rectified.

DrumFunKen said:
Whorex?? As in Micheal?? I've emailed him and I'm working on the issue. Unfortunately the person Michael sold his spot to has not responded to me as to where the money went. In my eyes this is a problem he should have delt with. No one else has problems selling there spot. But i'm still working to resolve this if I have to refund the money then so be it. I'm not a thief but I also don't believe in giving someone money If its not my fault.

Tim? said:
I think your car sucks anti.Why don you get that jaolpy running again.I havent had a good laugh in a while.
Love you too Timothy, well sorry to tell that this car is history, it will never run again, but sometimes this year, or next or next, I will have my other one ready, then I will take you for a laugh....

Back
Top Bottom