my ka24de wont rev higher than 5k rpms

Dude Change The Harness Trust Me

dont do this the only reason this worked for his friend is because he probably had a bad connection from dirty prongs on the engine harness check for solid connections voltage resistance these sensors use voltage to send a signal to the ECU if there is a weak or dirty connection it will cause resistance in turn sending the wrong signal to the ECU causing engine performance problems.

dont do this the only reason this worked for his friend is because he probably had a bad connection from dirty prongs on the engine harness check for solid connections voltage resistance these sensors use voltage to send a signal to the ECU if there is a weak or dirty connection it will cause resistance in turn sending the wrong signal to the ECU causing engine performance problems.

very true... my shit was doing the same, and it was my maf sensor not plugged in all the way.. so double check everything and go from there.

my friend checked every single thing, nothing changed, it would top out at 5k rpms, went to u pull it got a harness for $14 buks, changed it and that was it,,, if you guys are saying not to change it cus you think this is a hard job its not dude its the easiest thing to do, IF YOU HAVE CHECKED EVERYTHING ELSE IN THE CAR AND IT DOES NOT CHANGE ITS THE HARNESSSSSSSSSSSS

good shit like most people told you check all conections befor going to extrems of change it a harness for a sensor simply being unpluged:bigthumbu

Back
Top Bottom