My Canon XL2 arrives tomorrow!!!!!!!

DrumFunKen

Back from fishing!
Driver
So i'm super stoked. I bought myself a used Canon XL2 on ebay check it out!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160369689560&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

Going to be doing a Kayak Fishing show to be broadcasted on the Web. I'll be making a special Tripod to mount the camera safely and securely so all filming can be done via Kayak.

Also came with a 80gb Firestore drive which is awesome. Straight to digital hard disk storage.

Anyone else rocking a XL2 i'm sure i'm gonna have some questions.

I also planning on filming an event or 2 to practice.

14 hours away from holding my new Baby!!!!!!!!!

And yes I will be shooting drift events and yes If I ever finish the RX-7 you can film me!

If you pay up front in cash then sure! :D

everythings going to Hard disk recorders these days, so If you pick one up look at getting a firestore harddisk recorder so you go straight to Digital and no needing to do timely imports from DV Tape.

Yea I'm looking more at the HD ones that, like you said, go straight to digital. I wanna see the video quality on that, post on vimeo for sure :bigthumbu

If you pay up front in cash then sure! :D

everythings going to Hard disk recorders these days, so If you pick one up look at getting a firestore harddisk recorder so you go straight to Digital and no needing to do timely imports from DV Tape.

I hated importing video from those damn tapes. Of course at school we didn't have firewire ports on the pc's but the mac guys did, fuck macs, so we had this huge tv stand looking piece of shit we had to hook the camera up to get the footage off and then onto the computer.

So did you get the camera or not? I have a friend that shoots with that camera and the video quality is crystal clear. He also has some robocop looking get up that he wears and you can run full speed and the camera stays still.

Oh yea I got it!!!!

been playing with it here and there but right now its way to windy to get any footage that I need.

Purchased a Manfrotto Mono Pod

Getting a 3x widescreen lens here shortly

Ordered a Pelican case as well.

Yup that's it. Thing is super weird. The legenddori stuff was shot by him using that same camera and with the steadicam and also a giant boom he made.

Back
Top Bottom