Mx-5 or Mr2

MX-5....Nothing beats it for the fun per dollar. It has a stronger aftermarket too. If you like overdrifting as in spinning out just turning into a corner than get the MR2 lol

Durr, The Mr2. I kid. They are both great cars and have different worlds in their driving abilities. The Miata is a very neutral and balanced car and can be used in just about any type of racing. The MR2, unlike what some other individuals may have said is also a very potent vehicle when it comes to maneuvering and if you get the turbo like mwuah is a very fast and respectable car. And, how often do you really see them? MR2 individuals are the bomb as well, we all get along real well and are willing to help with anything. But hey its a preference choice if anything. Good luck.

Get the Mr2.....but dont drift it you'll kill yourself or the car. I had one for 5 years. MR2s dont drift! Too much weight in the back and not enough in the front and wheel range is too close also( forgot whats thats called)...and dont post videos of Tsuchiya ripping it either. He's just SICK! and the car is highly modified. and He's just SICK!

Mx-5= More drifting but small ASS car.
Mr2= Less drifting but Pull more hoes. ( and is bigger than the Mx-5 )

Both great for autoX....but get the Mr2. Their Pimp.

N/a or Turbo?

Last edited:
um have you seen rip racers fucking miata... that shit is gangster. sounds to me like you want to be able to drift the car... go with the miata

Back
Top Bottom