Mx-5 or Mr2

He's right he's got a pretty clean car for a sweet price. If you had more dough to work with this would be a sweet car to start with.
chin003.jpg
[/IMG]

Be a man. Buy an MR2. Drift it no matter what people say. Yeah, it's not gonna be easy to drift, but hell, it will be sick as fuck.

People don't do things that are out of the norm because people are scared, but once they try it, they know if it's cool or not.

Be a man. Buy an MR2. Drift it no matter what people say. Yeah, it's not gonna be easy to drift, but hell, it will be sick as fuck.

People don't do things that are out of the norm because people are scared, but once they try it, they know if it's cool or not.

i was thinking the same thing. 2 of my friends have sg20 3sgte mr2's, and there nice cars, slid in em a few times, and there not that bad.. yeah, weight in the back and not soo much in the front, but there sick ass cars, id get one if i could. but do what YOU want, not what other people want.

well 240's are overrated (no offense) ...mx-5 are too small and mr-2's are bitches to drift sooo idk .. another thing . with the mx-5 i have more of an option when it comes to engine swaps

well 240's are overrated (no offense) ...mx-5 are too small and mr-2's are bitches to drift sooo idk .. another thing . with the mx-5 i have more of an option when it comes to engine swaps

over rated?

drive a 240, drive a miata, drive a mr2. slide a 240, slide a miata, slide a mr2.

dont ask people on the internet which car YOU should get.

wanna drift easy 240..want a little challenge? miata want a big challenge drift the mr2

Back
Top Bottom