Must See!!!! If You Care About Anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Religion is BS. Brainwashing and corruption at its absolute finest. Little old ladies hoping to go to heaven are not what im talking about either.

And our government is one of the least corrupt in the world. FACT. People smarter than you have developed something called the CPI index. Check it out. www.transparency.org

i'm not even going to start on the rest of the video. Productions like these have a purpose and is to atack the average uncultured person which in the usa is quite a large number of people and don't dissagree with me becuase the general culture of this country sucks. Makes me thing that this country/education sys/gov/new channels keep people uninformed of what goes on in the rest of the world. OPEN YOUR EYES AND EARS USA will not be the world power for long, if it isnt already. take a guess why?

Americans are greedy. They want want want. Its lol funny that everyone bitches about the Government deficit, meanwhile this country's own people have the greatest sum of debt (in total and per capita) in the world. It seems like everyone has multiple mortgages, credit cards, ect. Nobody in this country EVER expects to take personal responsability for anything. They love to point the finger, sing woe is me, and expect somebody else to save them. Its a joke. If there's one reason I'd like to live in another country, its to escape from the attitudes of the people here.

Last edited:
bah, here we go with everyone bashing Christianity :rolleyes:

The Reason why bad stuff happens because of SIN. We all have SIN. I have no issue with people believing in what they believe in, but when people take jabs at my faith then I take it personal.

God is able and willing if you allow him to come first in your life, if you constantly want more and want more from him, what are you putting first?

Its the "cool" thing now to bash Christian's especially on the Internet. Sure we have people that mess it up for us, and don't have the same love. That doesn't mean that all of us want to flame everybody else and take advantage. Its like Civic owners, SRT4 owners, and even 240sx owners. Just because one person is a douche doesn't mean that everybody else is.

bah, here we go with everyone bashing Christianity :rolleyes:

The Reason why bad stuff happens because of SIN. We all have SIN. I have no issue with people believing in what they believe in, but when people take jabs at my faith then I take it personal.

We all have sin according to whom?

Sin? I dont believe that word is in my vocabulary. I grew out of having imaginary friends when i was four I think. Also I have a religion its called CEO (Christmas, Easter, and Other) this came to me when I reached the age of realization. Lol. When I die I go 6 feet under the ground and then Im remembered and missed by loved ones. Man created man and men created God/Religion. Where is god? where is jesus buried? Religion fails science prevails.

Last edited:
sin is a little guy who sits on your shoulder and tells you to give your aids to other people right?

Blah Blah Blah, Christians are bad, Christians are evil, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one!!

People are always bashing what Christians have done wrong but they never try to see the Good that we try to do in the world. In my opinion the world corrupts those who truly dont take the time to educate themselves or rather they become blinded by their own selfishness and inward goals.

If a person sets a goal that will some how affect another in a good way, is that not being a positive influence and example on that person? Thus in turn is there not a chance that he may do something along the same line? For those that bash Christians, what have you given back or done? No matter how small or how great a person is, can one small or big thing not change the world or person one step at a time?

I think that instead of hating on Christians you need to take a look at youselves and see if you are making any contribution in life. Instead of jumping on bandwagons and doing it just because everyone else is why dont you search for the answers to lifes hardest questions. You wont always find it quick but when you do it will hit you like a swift kick to the nuts does.

Sure I knw there will be scoffers and people that will try to dissuade others from choosing Jesus but that is what I chose and I am sticking by my decision as some have chose their own as well. What I can say is that Somewhere sometime everyone here is gonna question what they believe and whether or not it is the right way.
Is it truly better to believe and be saved or to never seek and know and end up having eternal pain and suffering.

Summary: Dont jump on the bandwagon and not search for truth, Search and you may even find yourself and more in the process.

Sin? I dont believe that word is in my vocabulary. I grew out of having imaginary friends when i was four I think. Also I have a religion its called CEO (Christmas, Easter, and Other) this came to me when I reached the age of realization. Lol. When I die I go 6 feet under the ground and then Im remembered and missed by loved ones. Man created man and men created God/Religion. Where is god? where is jesus buried? Religion fails science prevails.

OK its gettin kind of out of hand....i was sittin here like accepting everything you guys were saying about religion as it being the world we live in and people being people..... i was like forget that!!! let em think what they think, but i got to voice my beliefs and opinion on this. I mean i've seen the video....i dont doubt the whole twin towers thing and the whole chip in your body wouldnt be suprising either, but RELIGION/GOD being fake WOW. Let me tell you why GOD IS REAL, JESUS IS REAL, AND RELIGION IS REAL! Im going to try to paint a perfect picture..... I was raised in a church and had faith in god from the get go....I KNEW he was real since i was atleast 4 or something(i can feel his presence tingle through my whole body when i prayed in church since i was little)....then somehow my my mom stopped going to church and i started to slip away slowly but surely from GOD.....smart eh? Syke!!!!.....then i slowly started to get worse n worse as in doing the wrong things...making the wrong choices, being the wrong person, even though I knew right from wrong but nevertheless i always stayed faithful to GOD and tried to pray to him every night before bed.....then one day....my world slowly began to turn into hell.....my dude got into some altercation with some other dude which i got to involved in which ended up getting my whole right side of my skull fractured.....which inevitably led to me getting schizophrenia, because of all the brain damage.....crazy right? not about yet....so i was thinkin all types of things like my parents poisening me(i would taste stuff in my food, smell stuff n hear them sprayin something through the cracks of my bedroom door), and i thought everyone thought i was gay cuz i got molested when i was little(i just thought that everyone could tell or something) and on top of that eventually all my friends true colors came out n where nowhere to be found(great friends eh? but i love em til this day NO HOMO)I was Lost.... i had no one to run to so who do you think I thought i could talk to? GOD!!!!! so i prayed my life away......i asked him everything....what i did wrong, why i deserved this(he will hurt you for the better) then i just told myself if GOD is with me it could only get better but i still questioned GOD....then on DEC. 23 2006 i experienced something i would of never imagined....i was driving up to Atlanta to see my friend(which is like my brother), i had no cd player n the radio wasnt working so i was in complete silence, i make a pit stop and take a 30 min rest cuz my aunt needed it(thank god she was in a different car). i woke up more tired then i was so i went to mcdonalds got something to eat n got a Lost energy drink( i just thought it was appropriate for the time being lol) which had got me energized but for only about 30 min....then i my body crashed extra hard.....i mean i was soooooo tired that my eyes were like i was high off my @$$ or something.....and on top of all this my bro i was goin to see was about to go to work cuz it was like 8 in the morning or something so i was jumping inbetween 100 - 110(maxing my car out....a 96 accord). then i did one of those three second blinks when your tired n driving n it felt maaaaaaaad good so i did it again and instantly i fell asleep. i was swerving around n then eventually went off the right side of the road and flipped three times and hit a tree.....and vuwala
Accident3.jpg

Accident2.jpg

Accident1.jpg

then it was like if you had your eyes closed(it felt like a never ending black room with no ends on each side). then i saw a door open up slowly with the brightest white light beeming at me, imagine it as a bright bright bright white light beeming at you like if you're on some rolls or something(i was like wtf). then a person steps infront of the light....and guess who it was....vuwala MOTHERF^$%ing JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you could tell from his shadow that he had long hair and was wearing a robe or something....so i started to walk towards him but it was like a cartoon when your thursty walking through a desert all slow n stuff....and when i reached him he reached out his hand(into the light....i could only see his hand, a little forearm, then the sleeve from his robe) with his palm facing up like he was trying to reach out for me..... then when i started to pick up my hand to grab his hand, then i woke up in the hospital.....they told my parents i wasnt going to make it on christmas day.....thats when i saw JESUS.....so to all you people out there that think this GOD/JESUS/RELIGION thing is all fake.....please think again.....just take this as living proof that GOD/JESUS/RELIGION is real......I've seen the dude and trust me i would never, i mean NEVER, lie about something like that! So trust me, if you have faith, the rest will fall in place......and if you dont believe me, you're just simply crazier then i ever was.....hah

P.S. Dont get on me cuz of my name.....it just simply says Im Capo and im like a god(aka godly aka thinks, acts like a god) i would never say I AM GOD....juh crazay!? o yea sorry for the essay but i had to do it....

we could argue that within your state of tragedy your brain was interpreting what it perhaps thought was the right thing to do, what you always heard happens when you are near death.

^ I never meant to offend you or anyone else. I was just expressing how I feel about the subject and questioning the logic of religion/god. Everything happens for a reason.

just take this as living proof that GOD/JESUS/RELIGION is real......I've seen the dude and trust me i would never, i mean NEVER, lie about something like that! So trust me, if you have faith, the rest will fall in place......and if you dont believe me, you're just simply crazier then i ever was.....hah

Sooo Your near death hallucination is proof? I bet funk has some pretty wild hallucinations about stuff that doesn't exist doesn't mean they're real.

Well I have NEVER bought into religion of any kind I remember as far back as 5 years old thinking it was bullshit right from the get go and my family did go to church and was made to go to sunday school for years. It all sounded like fairy tales and make believe and I could never understand why these people took it so serious, I have had Religion forced onto me for soo many years. But you know what is amazing I know many people who are true believers and pray all the time and go to church who are complete scum

Even though I don't believe in god I Have a wonderful father and I have my own place, I have a clean criminal backround only like one speeding ticket, I don't drink I don't smoke, I've never done drugs, I hate partying, I've never stolen anything. Plus I feel like tooo honest. And ask anyone on here who knows me I am very generous.

I didn't get morals and values for religion I got them from Common sense

Im pretty content, I don't start shit with anyone no one starts shit with me I mean I have also done very well in anything I have set out to do. Prayer had nothing to do with any of that, GOD had nothing to with any of that. I myself had everything to do with my decisions.

To eachs own dude.....str8 up.....take my story in whatever way you'd like....i wasn't saying if you dont believe in god you're crazy, i was simply sayin if you thought my story was a lie you were crazy.....thats it.....so take the story in anyway you'd like.....but i already said what it ment to me and thats just my opinion on that.....do you think i was thinking about JESUS when i was closing my eyes for those few seconds? trust me he was the last thing on my mind at the time.....and then booooom i see the dude....after id been questioning the dude....i think dude was tryna tell me something....ya dig? i've always thought everything happened for a reason.....but everyone has their own opinion, to eachs own....i was never here to judge anybody about anything......i just simply wanted to share my story about how after all my faith i just happened to see JESUS on christmas day when they told my parents i was ganna die.....but as i said take it in anyway you please.....i just was expressing my opinion on how i think that it is PROOF TO ME that what i had faith in was real.....so take my story in what ever way you'd like, hallucination or not.....

Proof of God? Hey, I've got a bridge i can sell you.
teh, chuckle chuckle, funny guy eh? lol w/e

There is no proof of God - period. You could have seen the Rocketeer after that accident but i hope you wouldn't worship a reel of film if you had.

I happen to believe there is more than likely some higher deity. Probably b/c my feeble human mind simply cannot comprehend any other way. Everything I understand in this world has a beginning and an end. Everything I know is true can be touched, seen, felt, ect. Its far too difficult to imagine gases existing in a world of nothingness, expanding and contracting until they explode into a premature universe which eventually evolved on its own to spawn so much...stars, galaxies, LIFE. Crazier than believing in a God if you ask me.

But religion is the topic of discussion here. Religion has caused so much damage to our world throughout history. You'd think we'd learn from past mistakes but even now - every day people are killed in the name of God. If there is a God, i would hope he's not so sadistic as to have created all this just to have us destroy each other in his name. I denounce religion b/c of its ridiculous nature, the obvious inconsistencies, and the consequences that become of it.

I didn't see the video but this post brings up good questions.
So all of the chrisitians think that their god is the right one? yet they think that the muslims who are willing to run into a building with a bomb strapped in to their ass dont believe that heirs is the right one???? you think they haven't had a visions just like some of you? There is more muslims than christians and if you ask me I think their believe is a lot stronger than christians, since I dont know any christians who would be willing to commit suicide in the name of their god.
So you as christians could argue that you are a lot smarter than anyone in the muslim or any other religious group? Since your god is the right one not theirs? They must be idiots since they believe in the wrong god?? Yet Maybe just maybe all the main religions were the same in the beginning since after all, all of their main caracter are from the same mountain top????
Secondly if god is real tell me just one reason why is god letting 6 month old babies being raped by some fucktarts? If he is real and he has the power to stop the rape and he still lets shit like that happen I dont want to believe in god. If that is true He does not deserve my believe.
And I have never in my life met a person who claims that he/she has seen god or jesus wasnt either a drug addict, alcoholic or drugged up in a hospital.
Anyways believe in what ever makes you happy!!!

Who Jesus Is In Every Book Of The Bible

Who Jesus Is In Every Book Of The Bible

In Genesis, Jesus Christ is the seed of the woman.
In Exodus, He is the Passover lamb.
In Leviticus, He is our high priest.
In Numbers, He is the pillar of cloud by day and the pillar of fire by night.
In Deuteronomy, He is the prophet like unto Moses.
In Joshua, He is the captain of our salvation.
In Judges, He is our judge and lawgiver.
In Ruth, He is our kinsman redeemer. The Bridegroom
In 1st and 2nd Samuel, He is our trusted prophet.
In Kings and Chronicles, He is our reigning king.

In Ezra, He is the faithful Scribe
He is the rebuilder of the broken down walls of human life.
In Esther, He is our Mordecai.
In Job, He is the Dayspring from on high and our Everlasting redeemer
for Job said, "I know my redeemer liveth:." He is our ever-living redeemer.
In Psalms, He is our shepherd.
In Proverbs and Ecclesiastes, He is our wisdom.
In the Song of Solomon, He is the loving bridegroom. Our Beloved
In Isaiah, He is the suffering servant.
In Jeremiah, A promise of a new and better covenant
In Lamentations, He is our weeping prophet.
In Ezekiel, He is the wonderful four-faced man.
In Daniel, He is the forth man in life's "fiery furnace."
In Hosea, He is the faithful husband, forever married to the backslider.
In Joel, He is the baptizer with the Holy Ghost and fire.

In Amos, He is our burden-bearer.
In Obadiah, He is the mighty to save.
In Jonah, He is our great foreign missionary.
In Micah, He is the messenger of beautiful feet.
In Nahum, He is the avenger of God's elect.
In Habakkuk, he is God's evangelist, crying, "revive thy work in the midst of the years."

In Zephaniah, He is our Savior.
In Haggai, He is the restorer of God's lost heritage.
In Zechariah, He is the fountain opened up in the house of David for sin and uncleanness.
In Malachi, He is the Sun of Righteousness, rising with healing in His wings.

In Matthew, He Is The Messiah /He is King of the Jews.
In Mark, He is the Wonder Worker/He is the Servant.
In Luke, He is the Son of Man, feeling what you feel.
In John, He is the Son of God.
In Acts, He is our Holy Ghost
In Romans, He is the Justifier.

In I Corinthians, He is the Love that never fails.

In II Corinthians, He is our righteousness
In Galatians, He is our redeemer from the curse of the Law. He sets you free.
In Ephesians, He is Head of the Church.
In Philippians, He is the God who supplies all our need.
In Colossians, He is the Fullness of the Godhead bodily.

In 1st and 2nd Thessalonians, He is your hope.
In I & II Timothy, He is the mediator between God & Man.
In Philemon, He is the friend that sticketh closer than a brother.
In Titus, He is truth.
In Hebrews, The Blood of the everlasting covernant.
In James, The Great Physician.

In I & II Peter, He is the Chief Shepherd.
In I, II & III John, He is the Manifested Love Of God
In Jude, He is the foundation of your faith.
In Revelation, Alpha & Omega, Beginning & the End, He is your coming King. ..

The King Of Kings & Lord Of Lords

He is the First and Last, the Beginning and the End!
He is the keeper of Creation and the Creator of all!
He is the Architect of the universe and the Manager of all times.

He always was, He always is, and He always will be...
Unmoved, Unchanged, Undefeated, and never Undone!
He was bruised and brought healing!
He was pierced and eased pain!
He was persecuted and brought freedom!

He was dead and brought life!

He is risen and brings power!
He reigns and brings Peace!
The world can't understand him,
The armies can't defeat Him,
The schools can't explain Him, and
The leaders can't ignore Him.

Herod couldn't kill Him,
The Pharisees couldn't confuse Him, and
The people couldn't hold Him!
Nero couldn't crush Him,
Hitler couldn't silence Him,

The New Age can't replace Him, and
The DaVinci Code can't explain Him away!
He is light, love, longevity, and Lord.

He is goodness, Kindness, Gentleness, and God.
He is Holy, Righteous, mighty, powerful, and pure.
His ways are right, His word is eternal,
His will is unchanging, and His mind is on me.

He is my Redeemer, He is my Savior,
He is my guide, and He is my peace!
He is my Joy, He is my comfort,
He is my Lord, and He rules my life!
I serve Him because His bond is love,
His burden is light, and His goal for me is abundant life.
I follow Him because He is:
the wisdom of the wise,
the Power of the powerful,
the Ancient of days,
the Ruler of rulers,
the Leader of leaders,
the Overseer of the overcomers, and
the Sovereign Lord of all that was and is and is to come.

And if that seems impressive to you, try this for size:
His goal is a relationship with ME!
He will never leave me,
never forsake me,
never mislead me,
never forget me,
never overlook me,
and never cancel my appointment in His appointment book!
When I fall, He lifts me up!
When I fail, He forgives!
When I am weak, He is strong!
When I am lost, He is the way!
When I am afraid, He is my courage!

When I stumble, He steadies me!
When I am hurt, He heals me!
When I am broken, He mends me!
When I am blind, He leads me!
When I am hungry, He feeds me!
When I face trials, He is with me!

When I face persecution, He shields me!
When I face problems, He comforts me!
When I face loss, He provides for me!
When I face Death, He carries me Home!

He is everything for everybody,
everywhere, every time, and every way.

He is God, He is faithful.
I am His, and He is mine!

My Father in heaven can whip the father of this world! So, if you're
wondering why I feel so secure, understand this . . . GOD said it and
that settles it.

God is in control, I am on His side, and that means all
is well with my soul. Everyday is a blessing because...

GOD IS!

I am in control of my own life and so is everyone else sorry I wasnt brainwashed when i was young

We'll see who is in charge when you meet your maker. I truly make this statement in the kindest yet firmest way possible.

The anti Christian thing is so in your face today that WE Christians have to be just as in your face back. That is what standing for what you believe in is truly all about. None of the people that have commented on this thread have held anything back in regards on how they feel about it and I won't do that coming from my point of view either.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom