Morosso Friday Night

i was just joshing...hehe yeh i guess im takin the ferrarri up there the only way i could get there s13 isnt running....friends?

icon14.gif

Aaaaaaahahahahahhahahahaha. That lawn mower motor is jdm tyte, yo. I think that ****'s got a rotary, too.

i wanna go too, are u guys gonna run on the track??? like drag if so lol, i need to glue in a lug, who should i PM my # to so i kno where nd when to meet up

well forget the PM thing, just look for me, ill be in a white SilEighty

i jus heard that midnight madness is goin on...my homeboy jus called moroso and they said people are running and some of my other homeboys are there right now.

yea.. nice.. track closed.. thats what i was thinking too when it started to rain at 12am after i had already left mwahahahahhahahahahhahahahahha suckers u missed it there was a 23second car running and they had to bust out the calendar for 240sicknessX run cuz it was so ****ING slow

Alchemist XL said:
yea.. nice.. track closed.. thats what i was thinking too when it started to rain at 12am after i had already left mwahahahahhahahahahhahahahahha suckers u missed it there was a 23second car running and they had to bust out the calendar for 240sicknessX run cuz it was so ****ING slow

It's true... I was there!

Back
Top Bottom