Morosso Friday Night

i heard they do tandem straight line drifting at that morosso place.

-everyone knows you cant drift on a go cart track!!!

I'm down... Dan, pm me your cell number or get me on AIM and we'll meet up. I was actually wanting to go for the past couple weeks and this will give me a reason to do so. I've got a bunch of my PSL friends that want to go again as well so we can make a big trip out of it. Hopefully see you there!

OMG I'll race the 318i vs the FD!!! Unless you got that new clutch it should be an interesting race :D

Hahahaha... Erik, if you want to go and you don't have anywhere to be on Friday, you can spend the night up here on Thursday and we'll all head down on Friday night. I'll have some ladies over and we'll all get hammered. Just say the word, bro. I promise I'll be awake this time. lol

Super7 said:
Hahahaha... Erik, if you want to go and you don't have anywhere to be on Friday, you can spend the night up here on Thursday and we'll all head down on Friday night. I'll have some ladies over and we'll all get hammered. Just say the word, bro. I promise I'll be awake this time. lol

If erik doesn't go, can I go?

lol I might head up. I hope you're aware that there is a drift event this Sunday, so I might pass by to pick your *** up and drag you along. No excuses this time!

- Erick

rwdrift said:
lol I might head up. I hope you're aware that there is a drift event this Sunday, so I might pass by to pick your *** up and drag you along. No excuses this time!

- Erick

Crap, you are going. No ladies for me on Friday night I guess :( .

Back
Top Bottom