Moroso pics whoot (56k go ahead and try?)

DSCF0125.jpg
[/IMG]
ss.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF0110.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF0111.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF0136.jpg
[/IMG]

josefoshizzle said:
my wife asshole :laugh:

so jur the peruvian she told me about.

Well, insert foot in mouth lol. I will say its crazy to meet more Peruvians down here, its seems like if they are Peruvian and in SFL I know them some how lol. Yeah latin women and their temper, you don't have to tell me about that. That temper comes in handy in other "things" though :naughty: .

soldiaboy said:
here you go sir

picture020copyup3.jpg

picture018copyrm1.jpg

Awesome pics. It looks like twin 86s, same angle, same corner, etc :bigthumbu .

Last edited:
yo what do you two guys have BTW. do you both have blue top 16valves? your cars were moving very quick on the road course:bigthumbu:

i just went out and bought a new fucking keyboard cuz my old one took a shit on me.......so my pics will be up soon

Fairlady280z said:
yo what do you two guys have BTW. do you both have blue top 16valves? your cars were moving very quick on the road course:bigthumbu:

Yeah, just intake filter and exhaust lol. I hope a fellow 86er on here will help me out to find what I need to add some more power in the 86 soon ;) .

The Redline 03 said:
Yeah, just intake filter and exhaust lol. I hope a fellow 86er on here will help me out to find what I need to add some more power in the 86 soon ;) .

wow, lightweightness FTW then! BTW the guy I was with whos dad and his dads friend were asking you all those questions about your car, hes my friend with the unfinished 20valve corrolla that i talked about. The whole day i was telling him that if he would stop trying to make his damn lexus vip he would have the 86 running already and could have been driving today :laugh:

Fairlady280z said:
wow, lightweightness FTW then! BTW the guy I was with whos dad and his dads friend were asking you all those questions about your car, hes my friend with the unfinished 20valve corrolla that i talked about. The whole day i was telling him that if he would stop trying to make his damn lexus vip he would have the 86 running already and could have been driving today :laugh:

If he likes VIP and drift then combine them, Cressida and 1JZ are a great combo ;) . Its cool I don't mind being asked anything 86 related, I really want more people drifting them down here and I will help whoever I can. Its only fair because I was grateful for the people who helped me out when I started out. I just really need way more power on a track like Moroso.

Fairlady280z said:

unfinished 20v rolla huh....if he needs any parts PLEASE take a look at this thread....plz

Click here for thread

m4nfred said:
unfinished 20v rolla huh....if he needs any parts PLEASE take a look at this thread....plz

Click here for thread

dam those are crackhead prices! sorry to see you wont be finishing the 20v project dude. Ill show my friend the thread. The T3 velocity stacks...are those horns for the ITBs? cuase he really wants those.

anyone get anything of my car? hahaha blk s13 coupe sponsored by Murrays speed and custom? if so that would be great if anyone could send em

there are some cool pictures around!

i'm very happy with the event, it was hella well organized, everyone was respectull and there was TONS of track time. That was my first time driving on there (tan bmw e30 w/0 bumper) and i wanna drive there again. The tire shreading factor was not fun though :bigthumbu

props to everyone who showed up!

Haha no prob I was sitting there and i was like damn no e30's????? Then you came around the second corner haha.

Back
Top Bottom