more sat night action

damn i dont know why u guys r making such a big deal, there been times where we go drifting and i dont wanna mention names but they would int go drifting. its not like they ve never drifted before its just that that night they could int for sum reason on saturday there was also a g35 and kouki s14 that was there and did int drift but its no big deal
and that spot is int even ours any ways, under_control n his friends r the ones who found it and showed it to me and were cool about me bringging other ppl and they never told e anything about an one i bring has to drift.... so just dont worry about its no biggy its not like there is no room for ppl
i <3 tony

Last edited:
ok im done ,, me understand :driving: :arr: ,, so next week,, hmm, party, or slide, having hard time to decide.... :confused:

Well if homeboy is talking about me not sliding... It was my first time being there, i was braking my clutch in, my tires are bald, big ass subs in the rear not bolted down, am down to slide ask anybody i hangout with on the this fourm.. (Ralph,Noel,Erick) am going to this sat. to slide soo count me the fuck in...

jdm ae86t said:
Yea right! If my car had an e-brake like yours, I'd be killing it (not to sound like a showoff).

If you used your ebrake, you'd come to a complete stop before the rear wheels even locked. :rolleyes:

Choku_Dorian said:
perhaps the other guys didnt have tires that night... :driving:

so they can't even do 3 turns?? chuck went drifting without having any spare tires if his popped... and his shit is automatic and open diff wah wah anti christ of drift setup according to most of you gaywadsss.. plus he was on 17s! :bigthumbu chuck!

dan said:
so they can't even do 3 turns?? chuck went drifting without having any spare tires if his popped... and his shit is automatic and open diff wah wah anti christ of drift setup according to most of you gaywadsss.. plus he was on 17s! :bigthumbu chuck!
i second that :bigthumbu :bigthumbu

thanks guys yea, i didnt want to drift but its too tempting not to, now i have to get new rs-2's. drift happens, ill be back to slide next week, trying to beat ali's early entry.

dan said:
maybe they were breaking in their clutch. :(

well speeding down the street is the same shit as speeding around the corner wtf you dont have to clutch kick to drift damn that turn you shouldnt even be clutch kicking unless you are doing an early entry and you are at 3k rpm in 3rd midway thru the turn

Back
Top Bottom