more sat night action

^^^^^^ur gonna buy dinner for who ever gets the earlyest entry????????????????
yo we need to google seartch the are for sum s turns.
tony im counting on u to find me a nice one, ur good at that

god i hate those ft.lauderdale spots cuz they rr sooooooooooooo far n i dont wanna get there n find a trailer right in the middle of the turn,
how long could we stay at that s turn???
does it compare to opa locka

S turn is only good to stay for like 30mins cuz its right off the busiest part of the highway lol

and the warehouse spot you can't do any early entries, its mainly there for technical switchback kinda crap

There is an S turn 2 blocks down from there with a huge Roundabout at the end. But we gotta go late because theres a hidden cafeteria back there thats open till like 1 am. Must warn you, CURVES!!! :eek:

Here you go... its a 90 degree s-turn. but ive been there with eddie its chillin.

triangleandsturn.jpg

I've been in that S-Turn... horrible pavement with ridiculous pot holes. That'll claim someone's suspension in a heartbeat.

Lemme know if you wanna go hit this on Saturday...

spot2.jpg

Btw Rwdrift, i dunno if you were reffering to the s-turn i posted or gcliff's but, Mine isnt that bad. It has a couple bumps but you dont have to drive over them.

omg tony i love you, i wanna go im down for tomorrow night, damn but that shit is right next to the main road

I have more we can check out man. I have a couple I wanna keep personal for Under Control But your welcome to come with a couple people Ali. I only keepem personal cuz it was requested.

weston2.jpg

course2.jpg

course22.jpg

og my god tony i wanna have sex with u ill call u today n ill see if i can bring an extra set of tires also

Back
Top Bottom