Modern Warfare 2

Is it just me, or does it seem like the graphics in the menus are kinda weak? Reminds me of Playstation or N64 lol

^ lol is simple... but the game is great.. i bought it for ps3 and i rented in xbox 360, the xbox 360 versions is amazingly fast, no connection problems (not even playing with some south american friends) the ps3 version....well........ in 1 word... SUCKS! i lost connection, server not found, a lot of lag!, and is the same modem and time... so im giving my bro the ps3 version for xmas and getting a xbox for me..

the campaing is... incredible~! i never like playing the campaing in no call of duty.. but is just amazing.. i love the airport scene lol.. non-stop destruction!

^ BTW:

PS3= Locko81
XBOX= LocKO

Last edited:
Game is serious as fuh. NOTHING sweeter than guiding a predator missile into someones face :laugh:

Thing I like most about MP is that almost everything can be defeated. I love the fact that you can now see the UAV plane and it can be shot down. Hearing a AC 130 105mm round scream toward the ground and hit through surround sound is fucking outstanding

I agree 100%, nothing like killing 4 guys with one Predator, or getting the last kill for the kill cam hahaha

im over 70% of multiplayer already. Its turned into the biggest camp/snipe faggot fest I have played yet. im yet to see the fun in hanging in a guillhie suit at the edge of a map and look through a scope for 10 minutes.

the controller has a left analog stick for a reason fuckfaces, use it :laugh:

Oh someone on my own team knifed me because he wanted my AC130 drop WTF

Last edited:
i fucking hate campers man, i kept getting sniped by some stupid kid. Hiding in a corner of a building looking out the whole time.

i fucking hate campers man, i kept getting sniped by some stupid kid. Hiding in a corner of a building looking out the whole time.

for me the one that always gets me is the stupid kid that hides on the tail of the plane lol.. i keep throwing bombs, grenades and everytime i think he is dead he gets me lol

I started using the knife... is a really good weapon! one throw and is dead... but carefull if they have "last standing" lol coz they will kill you lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom