MIC Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
S13 Slide said:
i say go t3/t4

dude did you even read his reply?if he doesnt have supporting mods for a T3 or a 16g what makes you think he has the supporting mods for a T3/T4? quit trying to get your post count up.

I havent heard a complaint yet over the work we do at MIC. Yes, people have brought back their turbos with problems, but 99.9% of the time, its either the BOV ceased, the wastegate is stuck and the turbo wont spool, theres a crack in the piping and therefor a boost leak, etc.

As for dealing with my father, yeah, with your situation, deal with him personally. Especially since I wasnt involved from the start. Good choice with dealing with him directly.

Just stick with the T28 cartridge in your T25. It will definately produce your goal hp, support well over your desired psi, as well as spool up faster than a t3/4. Not only that, but the whole sleeper look is quite sexy ;) .

I know youll be satisfied :)

TheBurntDrifter said:
make a note of who yur rolling your eyes at

If i were to make a note on who im rolling my eyes at i would say :rolleyes: at *TheBurntDrifter*

I just rolled my eyes Randomly :rolleyes:

Anyway i just called in to talk to your dad but he steped out to lunch... he told me the turbo would be done by today :D *if there wasnt any complications*

?

I got quoted 400 each for my 300zx garrett t22/25's. Pretty steep considering I found another joint that will do them for 260 each plus 50 each for new wheels.

^^way to bring the thread back from the dead ;)

BUT! while its here maybe we can get a price on doing the t25/28 hybrid!! Lastime I called someone told me some outrageous price...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom