MIC Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurboDreams954

Spectator
what: turbo rebuild
who: MIC turbo through lebett(sorry on spelling) and frank.

My turbo looks awsome. Was very fast and easy transaction (only took like a week for rebuild and everything i believe). MIC turbo does awsome work and comes highly recomended. I saved ALOT of money through them (called turbonetics for a qoute and they said upwards of like 600 i think) i only paid 275 with MIC.

P.S.: NOW BRING AND/OR PURCHASE TURBOS/PARTS THROUGH THEM! :D

Thank you. It was actually ready the next day, but Frank had communication problems: phone tag, schedule complication etc.

But thank you for the business! :D

P.S.-Its Lebbet hehe. :p

i need to rebuild a turbo can i have directions and a phone # to get in contact with them. asap. thanks

Sure, no problem, its 305 888 3014. the physical address is
142 West 29th Street
Hialeah, FL 33012

What you can do is have someone give you a quote there, let me know the price, and Ill drop it for you. Ill give you a good deal, dont worry about it. We do very fast rebuilds as well! You can PM me when you recieve your quote. Thank you.

altezzagirl said:
Hehe, no problem!!
i should of said sumthing ealier but mic has my turbo now...gerrrr...im paying 575 to get my t25 upgraded and rebuilt to t28,im proly pik it up friday.he said its gonna b a good hybrid turbo though

TheBurntDrifter said:
i should of said sumthing ealier but mic has my turbo now...gerrrr...im paying 575 to get my t25 upgraded and rebuilt to t28,im proly pik it up friday.he said its gonna b a good hybrid turbo though

You shouldve called me up. Or you know, what, since you get it back on friday, I could still do something about the price. Give me a call and Ill see what I can do for ya :D

786-247-9839

well i went n got it 2day and its a beautiful turbo.he did workthat i didnt thnk posible with my turbo very impressed and was ready to pay.

Picture063.jpg

its pretty funny how MIC ask my friend $700 for the same exact thing. and the dude was saying it like it was cheap.... oh well w/e

koolguy0921 said:
its pretty funny how MIC ask my friend $700 for the same exact thing. and the dude was saying it like it was cheap.... oh well w/e

wtf are you talking about? be a little more descriptive.

koolguy0921 said:
the rebuild on the turbo and upgrade it from a t25 to a t28, same theing theburntdrifter did for $575
thats soundz odd because i didnt evn arrange anything with lebbet to get my price dropped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom