MIC Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea man. me and my friend went there and asked how much for the rebuild on the turbo and upgrade it from a t25 to a t28 and he was like i can leave it for $700... that seemed way to pricey so we said thanks and left. then im searching on forums and see you payed $575 there : \

i was the one they told that to and i just finished getting off the phone with him and he still said 575????? WTF???? Can someone help me with the pricing of this.. bc i didnt realy like the fact that he was telling me 700$ and now 575.... i would do it 525$ but no more... some one please help me...

siesmic said:
i was the one they told that to and i just finished getting off the phone with him and he still said 575????? WTF???? Can someone help me with the pricing of this.. bc i didnt realy like the fact that he was telling me 700$ and now 575.... i would do it 525$ but no more... some one please help me...
dunno why lebbet hasnt been readin this but 575 is what i paid and im very happy with my turbo.i called he said 575 and my turbo was n his hands n 30 minz and i got it back 1 day later.

siesmic said:
i thought you said 525?

Well anyway how much off horsepower diffrence did you get out of the conversion?
a hell of a difference,also, note when i pop my hood i can say its a t25 :D

koolguy0921 said:
yea man. me and my friend went there and asked how much for the rebuild on the turbo and upgrade it from a t25 to a t28 and he was like i can leave it for $700... that seemed way to pricey so we said thanks and left. then im searching on forums and see you payed $575 there : \

I understand your reaction to the differences in price. There are several possible situations in which my father made a mistake:

1) He misheard you, and possibly thought you wanted a rebuild and a t28.
2) Rebuild prices range depending on what is wrong with the turbo. But still, that is too pricey.

I believe he misheard you and I apologize for that. The price is $575. I might be able to do something for you about the price because of the mix-up. If you have any further questions or comments, please dont hesitate to call me at 786-247-9839. My name is Lebbet.

lol thanx to all three of you . you all have beren helpful. but if you can get that price a little lower i would appreciate! maybe to 550 atleast .. i would really really appreciate... i have another offer for a evo 3 16g for 500 with the 2 gen install kit... but dont want to go with it.. if i can have the stock appearance on my t-25.. even though im looking to make 300 horsepower running max 15 psi..

what i do have understood is that many turbo shops have told me not to go with that becuase of inssuficient airflow at high rpm.... and i will not hold more than 14-15 psi.. that to me is sad.. even though i previously had my old t 25 turbo running at 20 psi.. lol ...

anyway if your father could do anything about the price i would really appreciate!

i would also like to know if he can fit any bigger center sections then a full t28 ... i would really like to fit the biggest possible! and then i would pay $575..

Im coming tomorrow anyways to talk to your dad and negotiating with him.. but i would really want is to fit the bigggest center section he could on that t-25 shell!!!!!

not to try and cut her out or anything. but when your getting down to things like that it is just better off to not go through people. so do like you said and just go straight to her father and talk to him directly about it. saves alot more time that way imo. my rebuild was simple lol.

Well Turns Out i went with MIC For 575$ for a rebuild and upgrade to a full garrett t-28 7 wheel compressor...

I decided to go with them since i dont have many supporting mods yet for the big 16 and the hassle instalation .. but lets see how MIC does With my turbo.. depending on the werks will help determine wether i myself Keep up the work with them and recomend all of miami to go there lol... or wether i never ever do anything again with them and i will make sure all forums here about the bad or good news...

but i have faith that MIC turbo will do good work :) ... If they do my next upgrade will be there!

siesmic said:
can fit any bigger center sections then a full t28 ... i would really like to fit the biggest possible! and then i would pay $575..

Im coming tomorrow anyways to talk to your dad and negotiating with him.. but i would really want is to fit the bigggest center section he could on that t-25 shell!!!!!
if you wanna go big u mine aswell go t4 all the way.trying to fit a HUGE front shell on a lil backshell wont hava good flow even machined.also befor i got my turbo rebuilt i relized tryn to boost 15 and up aint gonna let yur turbo last long because yur pushin such a small turbo.as far as price,there is a lot of machine work to b done and its the source of yur boosted beast.remebr u get what u payed for.I was a very satisfied customer and mic will always do my rebuilds ;)

well i told him i was going to boost 14-16 psi .. and he said it will hold on for a verry long time.... im not going to boost 8-12 pounds .. thats just no Fun at ALL! and if it doesnt last then i shouldnt have done that in the first place... but he insisted on doing that then rather selling me a t/3 or a small 16g for 525 :rolleyes:

i'm not trying to cause any crap and i know this is totally off topic but-- just because on this web site you are a noob, it doesn't mean that u dont know anything. Some people dont go online, some people just heard of the site, and some actually dont like all the posiers online. ....just a side note no offense to anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom